5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Excellent teapot; it's spotty, doesn't dribble when you pour, keeps tea nice & hot and holds enough for just over 4 cups - what more can you want?!?
Published on 13 July 2009 by Baron

1.0 out of 5 stars Would have expected better quality from the reviews
Bought as a gift, gave it yesterday and top was broken (the ball on top had come off). I just tried to return but got it is outside of 30 day policy. Would have expected better quality from the reviews...
Published 12 months ago by wayne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 July 2009
This review is from: London Pottery 4 Cup Globe Teapot Multicoloured Spots (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of pretty spots!, 4 Dec. 2010
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
Bought this for the girlfriend for christmas as she likes a cuppa and so do I! The teapot is lovely and girly looking as It's covered in coloured spots and is a bit wacky like my better half! It has a filtered spout on the inside to stop anything from blocking it up, ie- teabags. My only gripe with myself(and it's my own fault)is that I wasn't thinking when I bought a 4 cup one. It does indeed hold four teacups but us being from oop north have mugs of tea and this doesn't hold four mugs! I'll just tell her it's a two mugger then! It is lovely and she will adore it I'm sure. A cracking little teapot that I'm very happy with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute teapot!, 19 Jan. 2011
I've had lots of compliments about this little teapot.

I would say it holds 2 large mugs (maybe 4 smaller traditional teacups)

I've had it 16 months now it still looks great, bit stained inside (even after scrubbing!) but no one looks in there.

Great value for money and really looks nice on the kitchen worktop.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would have expected better quality from the reviews, 12 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Service!, 14 Dec. 2010
Fantastic service by the suppliers, ordered 2 on the 12th December, meant to arrive between 17th and 19th and it has arrived on 14th. Brilliant packaging etc.. great job guys!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea pot review, 3 Mar. 2011
This teapot is the best! It's cute and quirkey and it's got my fiance loving tea.
Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little teapot, 5 Jan. 2014
Shaun Dowdall "Shaun Dowdall" (York, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I got this for my wife and she absolutely loves it. It looks and feels great and gets used every day. The storage isn't huge but it's enough for two people. Despite a number of washes the colours have stayed bright and the teapot still looks fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for myself, 7 Dec. 2012
I used a gift card to order myself this. It's a little small, makes two cups of tea at a time, which is fine as it's normally just me who uses it! It just makes the tea taste so much better coming from a tea pot, and it looks great in my kitchen!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tea for two, 8 Jan. 2015
Lovely tea pot arrived in time and well wrapped. I think had I seen it in a shop I would have bought the bigger size. It does give 4 cups but it is crowded with more than one tea bag. Certainly only big enough for "tea for two".

5.0 out of 5 stars Polkadotty, 10 Feb. 2012
I bought this as a present for one of my best friends as she's crazy about tea and polkadots. Think I hit the jackpot cause she opened it and screamed!
It's very good quality and just a beautiful pot, I'd recommend it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›