5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little collectors' item - thank you Woolworths!, 19 Feb 2008
L. Green "Feltano" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Barcode: 0602517533912

I got this when i bought my copy of Tangled Up in Woolworths and i have to say it's a great extra! Yes, on the CD, all the tracks are joined together into one long track but it's easy to chop it up on the computer. You get a great retrospective of the Girls brilliant career here too, going from the early days brilliance of No Good Advice to one of their most daring songs yet - the awesome Sexy! No, No, No...

Most of the mixes are very commercial trance sounding but if you're looking for unashamedly camp, poptastic party faves then you're onto a winner of an album. Uplifting, catchy - it's Girls Aloud, pop music's saviours!

The tracklisting is:
1. The Show (Tony Lamezma Club Mix)
2. No Good Advice (Doublefunk Clean Vocal Mix)
3. I Think We're Alone Now (Tony Lamezma Baubletastic Remix)
4. Sexy! No No No... (Tony Lamezma's "Yes Yes Yes" Mix)
5. Something Kinda Ooooh (Tony Lamezma Mix) [Incorrectly labelled 'Tube City Remix' on the album cover]
6. Wake Me Up (Tony Lamezma's "Love Affair" Remix)
7. Jump (Almighty Vocal Mix)
8. Biology (Tony Lamezma Remix)

5.0 out of 5 stars rare gem, 26 Nov 2009
no name (manchester/england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mixed Up (Audio CD)
If your a Girls Aloud fan and you can actually find a copy of this then buy it, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect album to go running to!, 18 Jan 2012
Alex A.C.M (Chelmsford, Essex) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Mixed Up (Audio CD)
I'm in training at the moment to do a running event - the Sport Relief Mile - and I've gotten a bit fed up of having to make new playlists to have for running on iTunes, namely cos' I get bored of certain songs so quickly after running 3 times a week. It was only when I had a mooch through my iTunes yesterday that I remembered I had this from years ago, when I brought my copy of Girls Aloud's "Tangled Up" album from Woolworths (RIP) where this was a nice little extra.

It's in one continuous mix by Jewels & Stone, the team behind hits for Rachel Stevens, Dannii Minogue and of more recent times The Saturdays, Britney Spears and The Wanted, and given I run for about 40 minutes a day this is the perfect soundtrack to my running sessions. And when I'm not running? Well, it's an equally good album to have a rave to! If you can get hold of this used then I'd advise you to, it's a perfect addition to the collection of any Girls Aloud fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Mixed Up (Audio CD)
i am very bhappy with the product as it has a very different take on girls aloud music if you want something different this is the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: Mixed Up (Audio CD)
Just like the girls in the band - every track is one that emphasises why they have succeeded - looking forward to the next new CD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Up, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: Mixed Up (Audio CD)
I do love this album only one track is slightly disapointing as the original track (the show)is my fave all time track from the fab five cuties.

As a re-mix title I give it 4/5.

Mixed Up
Mixed Up by Girls Aloud (Audio CD)