5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Kit i purchased
I bought a 2gb kit last year in search of pushing my system forward and never had a problem, i just recently bought a new gfx card and a quad core cpu and decided to bang another 2gb of RAM in so i ordered a few days ago and in it went and i is a pleased customer :)

Very good product, quality looking and very good value for money :)
Published on 29 Oct. 2009 by J. brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Two faulty shipments in a row
I have a pair I've been running for a year in my PC with no problems. I wanted another 2GB and purchased another pair and my PC failed a memory test (Prime95) in 5 minutes, I took them out and re-ran the test overnight, no problems. I RMA'd them and ordered a second pair.

Published on 15 Sept. 2008 by Edwin Bradford

1.0 out of 5 stars Two faulty shipments in a row, 15 Sept. 2008
Edwin Bradford (london United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OCZ PC2-6400 Dual Channel DDR2 800MHz 2GB RAM PC Memory Kit 4-4-4-15 - OCZ2P800R22GK (Electronics)

When the second pair arrived, I installed them alongside the existing memory (with anti-static strap etc. etc. following guidelines) and this time my PC wouldn't even boot. I removed my existing memory units (identical remember) and replaced them with the new ones and my PC went into a start up shut down loop. I put my original memory back in and everything was fine again. 2 batches out of 3 is unacceptable quality control for me. I'm only buying these to match what I already have, otherwise I wouldn't recommend this manufacturer now to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Kit i purchased, 29 Oct. 2009
J. brown (Liverpool) - See all my reviews

Very good product, quality looking and very good value for money :)

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 1 May 2009
J. Caddis (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Ordered this and it arrive within 4 days, first class service. Running on an Abit nf7_m2sv motherboard, Athlon X2 CPU. No problems whatsoever. Also installed into a Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H again no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reliable memory, 30 Dec. 2008
I have had no problems with this memory. I have used it for over 1 year in 3 different computers and it has been excellent. In my experience it is both good and reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance and reliability, 23 Nov. 2009
I've been using this with an Asus M3N78-CM motherboard for about 18 months now and it's been fantastic- good value, reliable, fast and took about 2 minutes to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars great RAM, 16 July 2009
A. Sidat - See all my reviews
took five minuits to put in and that was it !!
no problems so far (after 3 months)

1.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for., 2 Mar. 2008
This is the second time I've bought this exact type of OCZ RAM,the first time being 12 months ago from another online retailer.First time I paid over £100 just for 2 gigabytes and had continuous problems from the day I installed it.Now,I've bought 2 lots for £30 each and the problems seem to be even worse with none of the 4 modules actually working on my new (FULLY compatible) motherboard.It seems this RAM is being sold cheap for a reason and swear never to touch OCZ products again.Avoid!!