Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 8 June 2011
Bought this for an anti-pink friend's hen night. It looked good (as good as a hen night sash can do). It was relatively well made and did not fray or fall apart like some party sashes I have used. Served the purpose well.
on 21 September 2010
Great Bride to Be sash. Looks classy and the bride loved it. Good if you doing want something that stands out to much and goes well with a nice dress.
on 5 October 2009
This was a wonderful sash it was different from all the rest that i had seen,Last well throughout the night and that includes people tugging on it!!! Would recommend if your looking for something different!
on 27 August 2012
My daughter was really please with the black and silver sash for her hen night, her sister had the bridesmaid one in the same colour and they were of good quality and looked good with the outfits they wore.

They weren't flimsy material and stayed fastened all night.

Very pleased with these products.
on 3 August 2012
I bought both the gigantic ring and black hen night sash from this seller and I'm really impressed with both. The ring is a blue flashing light and a fab bit of fun and the sash is well made and not tacky. Both really worth the money and delivered super quick and FREE!
on 15 December 2015
Wanted to look classy for the hen nightout and they fitted the bill perfectly, would recommend then 100% came within time, ordered them late so was very pleased. good quality considering the price. Bride-to-be was well happy with item. Would use buyer again...
on 11 December 2013
My item came within the next day. Very happy with it, it looks very classy and my sister was very happy to have a black elegant sash instead of the normal pink ones. Would defiantly order from here again.
on 28 August 2014
Thank you soooo much! I ordered this last Friday and I'm so happy its arrived and lots perfect! Thanks again for the speedy delivery! Exactly what I was looking for!! Perfect for my sisters hen party :)
on 8 November 2014
Really pleased with the sash! Looked lovely and was very comfy compared to over banners I have worn, lasted the whole night on a wild hen night, im impressed!
Delivery was quick.
on 21 May 2013
I chose this for my best friends hen party because she hates all the usual parafanalia the girls have to wear but this was a really attractive sash and didnt look tacky.

See one answered question