5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
it came quickly with plenty of packaging so it wouldnt get damaged during postage. It works brilliantly and i have had it for a while now. very good amp.
Published on 13 Jun 2010 by Ms. Katherine A. J. Fowler

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not as good as reviews had me expecting
Published 29 days ago by AG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Jun 2010
Ms. Katherine A. J. Fowler (Chapel) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Stagg 10 Watt Amp, 24 Sep 2011
This review is from: Stagg 10GA UK 10W Guitar Amplifier (Electronics)
This a great little amp and we find it great for practicing the electric guitar.

The unit is small enough to be carried around room to room and has a hedphone out socket so you can even practice in quiet if you need to.

Sound quality is really great at this size and we have no complaints on the unit at all for home use. The unit comes with volume, gain, treble, mid and bass control

A great litte amp at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 5 July 2012
This review is from: Stagg 10GA UK 10W Guitar Amplifier (Electronics)
I agree with the other good reviews for this item. The sound quality is excellent. I use it on my 12 string and it sounds superb. This is perfect for practice at home, even at the low volume it packs a punch! A great item for beginners like myself and I would expect more experienced musicians would appreciate its quality. Oh for anyone who needs to know (I know I did!)it has a built in cable and plug to connect to your electric supply. Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stagg 10Watt Mini Guitar Amp, 2 Feb 2012
This review is from: Stagg 10GA UK 10W Guitar Amplifier (Electronics)
This amp is real value for money.

It is well built, nicely presented, has attention to detail.

It sounds great and has features such as cd/mp3 input, headphone socket and an overdrive switch with gain control + a volume, treble, mid and bass control.

I would and infact I already have recommended this amp to a few friends.

Excellent.

Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Practice, 21 Feb 2012
This review is from: Stagg 10GA UK 10W Guitar Amplifier (Electronics)
I needed a small amplifier on which to practice my new electro acoustic guitar and this one seemed to fit the bill. It is very compact and lightweight, has all the controls I need for good sound in the house and most importantly it has an earphone socket and an input socket for a cd/mp3 player so I can accompany backing tracks. All in all I am very pleased with this purchase and would reccomend it to any acoustic guitarist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Practice Amp..., 14 Aug 2010
Gee Emm "G" (Nottingham., Nottinghamshire. United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stagg 10GA UK 10W Guitar Amplifier (Electronics)
Ordered and delivered within three days.

I bought this as a birthday present for my 10 year old son. His mum bought him a 3/4 size Strat copy but no amp? Hmmmm.....

Plugged in, tuned up. What a great little amp!
The tone controls allow you to attain a good clean sound with no hiss or residual noise. The overdrive/gain controls give you a very good distortion effect for a more rocky/fuzzbox sound.

The 3.5mm input allows my sons to plug in their IPod and play along.
Brilliant amp. Highly reccommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Stagg 10GA UK 10W Guitar Amplifier (Electronics)
just what I wanted. excellent service - came very quickly, within 2 days. Impressed. now I can annoy the neighbours

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not as good as reviews had me expecting, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Stagg 10GA UK 10W Guitar Amplifier (Electronics)
Very neat little amp bought for my son (8 years old). Considering the price it is not bad at all, the sound is quite clean with very little hiss or unwanted noise. But it is not that loud. From the reviews and the bold proclamation of 'loud' on the packaging I was expecting more. Is it just me? The gain dial does not seem to add anything to it unless you press the overdrive button and that is when you get a little bit of distortion but this is also when you then get unwanted noise that significantly detracts from the enjoyment. I dont want or expect huge noise but it seems too quiet that it has me thinking that there might be an issue with it. For example, it wouldn't drown out a normal conversation that was taking place next to you. I'd be hapy to hear anyone's thoughts on this.
So overall......nice, neat, perfect size for him, clean sound but quite quiet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my boy, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Stagg 10GA UK 10W Guitar Amplifier (Electronics)
Only just bought for my boy for Christmas. Very well built piece of kit lovely sound. I am sure it will do my head in when my boy has his hands on it Christmas day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little amp, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Stagg 10GA UK 10W Guitar Amplifier (Electronics)
This little amp is very good for the price. All works perfectly, overdrive for some distortion and a decent volume. Small enough to tuck away anywhere.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›