on 20 July 2012
.....however the manufacturer who can make one with a built in six pack, man girdle and large cod piece will get my eternal thanks as I currently look like a castrated Teletubby before the diet.

Otherwise the suit is good, fits well and is snug in all the right places while allowing me enough movement to impersonate an Orca whale with frightening realism.
on 9 June 2010
The shortie wetsuit arrived within 24hrs of ordering, this is the fastest delivery I've ever had!

The shortie wetsuit is of outstanding quality, a snug tight but very comfortable fit. I bought a different make before, but this one feels so much better, the body-shape is better tailored!

Would certainly recommend it, and I shall shop here again, absolutely brilliant!!
on 14 June 2010
Anyone considering this wetsuit should not hesitate to purchase. We bought a couple of suits, a size large and a size medium - both fitted like gloves. The quality of the suits is far superior to many double the price and they arrived 24 hours after purchase! I have bought from Big Orange Watersports before and another excellent buy. The guys in the office are always helpful and if you need advice with sizes they are the experts and really know their stuff. Highly recommended.
on 7 July 2010
Not used it yet, but don't see any reason it won't be fine.

Just one point to mention is the sizing chart on the Amazon item page - the items actual tag has a slightly different chart to the effect that the L = 42"-40"x5'10"-6' and the LM = 40"-38"x5'8"-5'10" etc. - so if you are tall but thin or short but wide - think carefully before ordering, tag mentions all sizes are subject to 2" stretch so length will stretch more than width!

I'm ~6' with~30" waist - the LM fits fine - just a little tight round the neck (good for keeping cold wet water from running down your back!) - I ordered 38"-40" max height 6' and LM is what I got.
on 19 June 2010
wow from placing my order to delivery was only 12 hours.
extremly good quality and you can buy with confidence.
this item was better than the description.
on 2 July 2009
Ideal product & very attractive price.

The shorter arms & legs on the wetsuit allow greater flexibility.
on 7 April 2013
Yes it is a very good wetsuit it fits my son well and allowed him to swim in the sea last week whilst it was snowing !!
on 21 September 2012
First time that I have used a shortie wetsuit, which was used a lot over a week swimming & snorkeling off the Island of Lundy in the Bristol Channel in September. The suit enabled me to spend a lot more time in the water & other than a little bit of underarm chafing did not impede my ability to swim. Excellent value.
on 18 May 2011
I don't know how it is done for the money. The quality is amazing and I may order a second one whilst they are available. Delivery was pretty quick, within 3 days of placing the order. Perfect for eskimo rolling practice in the lake
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 October 2015
I ordered this to be used on the beaches of Bournemouth in those British summers when water temperature rarely reaches comfortable ranges.
+ the build quality is very good and you get a lot for your money.
+ the colors are very nice, I ordered the blue one.
- unfortunately, the sizing was really off for me. I'm 6 feet tall and 72 kg so I'm a slim built. I'm wide in the shoulders and tight in the hips but unfortunately the design of this wetsuit is more generic. For me, it felt very uncomfortable, especially at the armpits since the arm's design points laterally and not down so they fit alright only if you keep your hand horizontally. The moment you relax your arms, huge bulges form at the under-pits which work like air pumps when you move your hands, pumps which pump air inside your wetsuit... which when swimming would be cold water instead. Also, for me it was very wide of the hips and felt very uncomfortable.
+ I then contacted the seller and asked for a replacement. After several calls, they kindly explained to me that given my measurements, I require a medium tall wetsuit which they don't have available for this particular wetsuit. I have then returned it for a full refund. Thanks!
So my recommendation is to first contact the seller and provide them with your measurements. They will then confirm (or not) that these wetsuits would fit well.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Kind Regards

P.S. Before voting down my review, please ask me questions since I really want to be helpful. I usually answer to comments to my reviews in less then 24 hours. Thanks for your understanding. :)