5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and cheap
Published on 19 Feb. 2010 by I don't have a pen name

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and functionally Robust & Adequate.
I've actually bought this item before. But as it was altogether adequate for my purposes, I bought more. Of course, there are several models of varying price points available, and this one, from Cable Mountain, was (1) inexpensive and (2) just right, meaning robust enough for what I wanted. So that's what I'd say was the winning combo!
Published 10 months ago by B. G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and cheap, 19 Feb. 2010
I don't have a pen name "the_metro_area" (West London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Relocating my separates to a different location meant having to add some serious cable length and ditch the rather pricey richer sounds jobs I previously had. I've got the 2m and 3m lengths of these and have found them to be of excellent quality, the connects are gold plated and feel very solid and sound quality transferred is just what I'm used to. Overall I can highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cost effective ., 3 Mar. 2009
N. Graham "mister norman" (co.down Ni) - See all my reviews
2 Metre High Quality Gold Plated 2x Phono to 2x Phono RCA Cable I was not sure if this cable would be any good seeing how reasonably priced it is,but it was excellent at the job it was bought for.I would highly recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effectively added £££($$$)s to my HiFi system., 24 Sept. 2009
John Sheldon (Herefordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cable Mountain 1m High Quality Gold Plated 2x Phono to 2x Phono RCA Cable (Accessory)
I bought this cable because I noticed that the 'bundled' CD to amplifier cable that came with my CD player was conspicuously thinner than the ones from the tape and LP decks. Having not too long ago invested in better amplifier to speaker cables, I decided to try the same with the CD to amplfier connection. Bingo! My system sounds much better! I know people say that these improvements are only 'in the mind' or that 'only scientific instruments can measure the difference' but no, that is not the case here. Just one example - I have some string quartet CDs where the violin has always sounded a little 'hard' and I had put this down to the analogue to digital, or LP to CD, transfer process, or to inadequacies in the original, oldish, recording techniques. But now, with the new cable, the hardness is gone, yet none of the clarity, depth or range of expression has been lost!
The cables feel good and well made, and inspire confidence (yes, this is to some extent subjective) and the plugs fit firmly and positively into my HiFi equipment (this is a fact).
1 Metre High Quality Gold Metal Plug 2x Phono to 2x Phono RCA Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Double cable for a quid more than single, 1 Nov. 2011
Lawrence Maunder (Crowborough, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to rid myself of some hum on a sub woofer in a recess where I hadn't got a long enough lead and had to use joiners. I only needed one lead but this is a double lead, so I stripped it apart down the join and have one to use and one spare for a quid more than getting a singe core cable. It has done the job effectively and satisfied my cheapskate side as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality... not 'Digital' though!!, 7 Oct. 2013
Mr. S. Mellins (London, UK) - See all my reviews
These feel a lot more expensive than they are. The only giveaway of their budget nature is the curious stamp on the collar saying 'Digital'. Really?? There ain't nothin' digital about RCA cables, which date back to the early 1940's and are decidedly analogue. Great metal, rubber and plastics on these, though keep in mind the heavy collar and pin assembly may strain a jack input if it's at right angles, so best suited to straight connections (seek right-angled cables if that's what you need). Perfect for what they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 15 Jun. 2011
Graham Rose (UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted to connect my HDTV up to a my stereo amp. I thought that maybe over this distance the sound quality might be poor, but so far it seems to have done the job well. Can't really complain for such a cheap cable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and cheap, 19 Feb. 2010
I don't have a pen name "the_metro_area" (West London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 24 Jan. 2014
Excellent product and service. Arrived within 2 days (three times) of the order placement and on standard delivery. I bought 3 of the 1m variants, 3 of the 3m and another 3 of the 5 metre twin RCA to RCA leads; (I am using them for a car audio install.) each were on separate orders, placed weeks apart and the delivery and quality was bang on each time. They come in a sealed plastic bag and look really good too. If you are looking for good quality phono leads, from a good company for a good price, then buy these! Honestly cannot fault them. (They are also magnetically shielded well too, as they run next to my power cables with no interference!) excellent product. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Audio solution, 5 Dec. 2011
Mr. B. Roberts "gkar1974" (scotland) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased these cables in order to connect my gamer chair up to my xbox 360 which sits 4ft up on a shelf. The lead i had was just long enough but stretched tight however after searching on amazon i came across these fantastic audio leads. Not only are they longer than the ones i previously tried to use but they also sound clearer aswell.They only took a couple of days to arrive and were in perfect condition and as described...

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality where you need it most, and at a bargain price, 8 Feb. 2014
RCA's are not the sort of cables you want to get too cheap. The primary connection between the music source and the amp that will project it to the speakers. If your RCA's are rubbish, no hifi will live up to it's potential.

These Cable Mountain gold plated RCA's look and feel like they are built to last. Gold plating creates a better connection to your amp, remember these cables transfer an analogue signal so gold plating actually makes a difference, unlike digital cables where the advantage of gold plating is less obvious and continually argued either way.

I have used these cables to connect my Cambridge Audio DAB Radio to my Cambridge Audio Amp. The sound is just stunning. My old RCA's and speakers are about 10 years old. They were quite cheap and you can hear the improvement in the sound from these new RCA's immediately. I'm now looking forward to putting some decent speakers on quality speaker cable to get the full potential out of my system.

And seriously, for under £4, I challenge anyone to find a similar quality RCA for that price from another brand.