on 1 July 2013
Great stuff - keeps you dry and clears any little sore or irritated areas.
I bought this is the US a few years ago and and pleased it is available here
on 31 May 2015
I will say this is effective to say the least I work on a building site and I find this stuff to be great keeping me dry and comfortable. I will give one word of warning though on application you feel nothing different apart from the smell of menthol which is pleasant. But after about 2 mins you will feel some stinging / cooling effect this passes after about 10 mins then it goes away.
on 26 August 2015
Not worth the money. Feels cheap compared to say lanacane. Like standard talcum powder with added cooling ingredients. The cooling effect takes some getting used to and is not as comfortable as I was expecting. Won't buy again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 January 2016
This is very effective medicated powder, but take caution about where you sprinkle it. This gives an immediate cooling sensation that will throttle directly into a freezing fire if it makes contact with damp skin---yikes! Liquid nitrogen freezing a mole at my dermatologist was easier to take than this menthol powder near my "sensitive" areas. On other parts of the body, no problem: test a small area first if you're planning to use this on your nether regions!
on 8 August 2013
I use Gold Bond on a daily basis to keep me dry and comfortable.
I have been using Gold Bond ever since I was introduced to it as a young lad marching Contra in a Drum & Bugle Corps.
My Gold Bond goes everywhere with me. We are inseparable!! I also use Gold Bond foot powder on a daily basis! Fantastic!
on 20 January 2014
So very glad I could get this product sent here. I had used up almost all of what I had previously bought in USA and am not planning another holiday anytime soon so I was wondering how I could get some more. It's really useful if you're prone to chafing and is the only product I've ever used that works for me.
on 9 November 2015
I wasn't sure if this powder would do the job but it does!......It feels quite hot when it is first used on the skin but then settles down. It really feels like it is working and it really does....All of us sweat and chafe and this powder stops any irritation almost instantly!1
on 4 October 2015
Good stuff - Does what it says on the tin, - unfortunately I am prone to itching due to a skin condition, keeps that at bay. The only issue is in that applying it, it raises a little dust which does make me cough- powerful stuff.
on 5 August 2014
This stuff is absolutely brilliant. I must admit I was sceptical at first, however a little dab of this magic stuff allows my sensitive regions to remain fresh all day long. Must have for the active gentleman!
on 16 July 2015
Extra strength just be careful where you put it because it can and will burn you soft delicate skin in areas that a gentleman needs to take care of. Other than that amazing.

See one answered question