5.0 out of 5 stars miracle CD
Published on 27 Nov 2011 by custard30

3.0 out of 5 stars Mellow, soothing and relaxing but....
Published on 16 Sep 2011 by NS

5.0 out of 5 stars miracle CD, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lullaby: A Beautiful and Soothing Collection of Night Time Songs for Children and Grown Ups (Audio CD)
I was recommended this CD by another mum and it is absolutely gorgeous. From the 1st time I played it my son broke into a huge smile. He loves it and it will calm him at any time of day, even if he is having a real crying fit. I don't think it is something that he could fall asleep to as he enjoys listening to it too much, but I haven't yet tried leaving it on. I agree that it would be better without the spoken rhymes but I love all the songs and have to admit to being reduced to happy tears a lot of the time when playing it

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB Cd - definitely worth buying, 20 Aug 2010
I love this CD - it is absolutely fab. My mum bought this for my children and I love it. The songs are just lovely and soothing and we listen to it every night. One of the best CDs for lullabies and I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it!, 24 Sep 2010
This is just gorgeous! Just received this in the post today and am totally delighted. Beautiful singing and words provided to sing along!! Lovely

3.0 out of 5 stars Mellow, soothing and relaxing but...., 16 Sep 2011
the track starts off with twinkle twinkle little star and as my 4 month old baby is drifting off an abrupt and loud voice talks and does a short nursery rhyme in between this track and later between another track. Because the talking voice startles my baby a little I have the remote control for the cd player in my hand ready to turn the volume down and/or sometimes fast forward the part which ruins the cd. I would have rated this collection higher if it wasn't for the abrupt voice...

4.0 out of 5 stars Lullaby CD, 23 Jun 2011
My daughter loves this lullaby CD and has listened to it in bed every single night for the past month. She would give it five stars ... I am giving it four because I think that the "talking" tracks are an unnecessary disruption between the lovely soothing songs, having said that I would thoroughly recommend it if you have a child who has trouble dropping off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bedtime lullabies!, 16 Aug 2010
I downloaded this collection of lullabies for my two month old baby to help her sleep. It is a lovely collection of classic lullabies, sung by a soothing British female singer. We often play the lullabies at bathtime and sing along! The only downside of the collection is that there are one or two nursery rhymes spoken randomly between the lullabies and these are quite abrupt and wake up our sleepy baby! Therefore, i would advise to remove these tracks if you want to use the collection to send a little one to sleep!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for sending baby to sleep!, 23 April 2010
Katy Butt "honeybee" (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
i have an 18 month old who ALWAYS cried before going off to sleep at night - sometimes for 2 minutes, sometimes for 20. since playing this cd softly as she gets ready for bed - starting just 8-9 days ago...she hasnt cried once! The habit is broken! hooray! i was worried the cd would be irritating - as so many of them are - but it is just gentle with a womans soft voice both singing and narrating. i would recommend this to any parent who would enjoy a calmer bedtime experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mummy loves it too!, 10 April 2010
E. Walker (London) - See all my reviews
Intelligent, thoughtful chill-out style harmonizations of well-known children's songs, along with some spoken verses to add variety. These spoken tracks did cause my daughter's eyes to pop open again when we first listened to the CD to send her to sleep, but I've now loaded a few of the most sleep-inducing tracks onto my Ipod and these send my daughter to sleep (and nearly myself too!) every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 19 Jun 2009
A unique calming oasis of loveliness in a vast desert of scary/irritating/terrible lullaby CDs. If you're a fan of chill out, and specifically Zero 7, this CD should appeal. And it has a lyrics booklet too, which is great because even though I can't sing, my babies love it when I join in :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle CD - 3 songs and she's asleep!, 14 Feb 2010
I've struggled to settle my 10 week old daughter for weeks but this cd is a miracle. She falls asleep within 3 or 4 songs - and so do I!! Really lovely music and gentle voice - not your typical lullaby CD. It's like chillout music for babies! I think I enjoy it as much as my baby. I'd highly reccommend it to any new parents - and have done already!