Size: 2 metres|Change

on 19 April 2009
I've used this cable to connect my Acer Aspire laptop to my LG Flatron TV. sound quality is great. Great value and the cable looks and feels like a quality product. I'd suggest not buying a cable longer than required, 2m was a good choice for me.
on 15 April 2009
this cable is just perfect. It doesnt have any noises when music on stand by and it is doing its work without any changes in the signal.
on 4 March 2008
This was chosen to connect my Creative Zen Stone to the AUX input in my car. Having broken several cables previously the sturdy construction of this cable is perfect for the job. Highly recommended.Great service from vendor, product delivered next day.
on 15 July 2008
Needing a lead for connecting my mp3 to car and hifi as well as other uses associated with electric guitar/multi effects set up I wanted a lead that was durable and strong as I'd seen a couple in local stores that looked flimsey that didn't look like they'd last very long.
This lead however I'd heard about with good reports so chose this one. Absolutely the right decision, you can tell a quality product straight away and this definately fits the bill. Nothing flimsey here, It looks bombproof and I'm sure it is, and perfect sound to boot. Cost on amazon was excellent. OK I know postage may sound a bit excessive, but even with that added it's still the same price or less than far inferior leads I'd checked out . There's absolutely no need to waste your money on anything more expensive than this thinking it will be better, because I would be extremely surprised if it was.This is a pure and simple quality product, and with very fast delivery too.
on 11 September 2010
Got this cable for connecting my iPod to my car stereo. Have been using it fairly regularly for a couple of months and have had no problems.

Bear in mind that the metal caps are decorative only and unscrew easily from the main plastic body. I removed them out of choice, just to make the cable less bulky.

Perhaps a tiny bit pricey for what it is, but I have no complaints about the functionality of this product.
on 13 August 2009
This cable is great!

The cable has gold jacks on each end, which provide great connection. The cable is also a good thickness too.

A really good quality cable, you wont go wrong with this purchase :)
on 6 April 2009
Pleased with the quality of the cable, very good value. Sound quality very good. Quick delivery.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 July 2011
I bought this to connect audio devices to the Phonak iCom that transmits audio signals via a T-Coil system to my Phonak hearing aids. I wanted the cable to be short as it just has to reach from my pocket to the iCom that hangs as a pendant. The cable does the job fine, and appears to be good quality, but the cable and the jacks are on the heavy side for wearing on the body.
on 27 August 2008
I bought 2 of these - one to connect my MP3 to the car, and one to connect my daughter's iPod to her stereo. These are good quality and as solid as they come. They do the job perfectly - the music sounds great - and I couldn't find anything better at anywhere near the price.
on 3 February 2009
This cable is good for the money, however build quality isn't the best. I've found a very good use for this cable, and that's on my Goldring DR50 and DR100 headphones. They're quite shrill, and this cable takes a little bit of the edge off, so the fisual cable gets an extra star for that.

See one answered question