5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cable
I've used this cable to connect my Acer Aspire laptop to my LG Flatron TV. sound quality is great. Great value and the cable looks and feels like a quality product. I'd suggest not buying a cable longer than required, 2m was a good choice for me.
Published on 19 April 2009 by D. Tittensor

3.0 out of 5 stars nice quality
The plugs (which are a bit bigger than I expected) are actually molded plastic with a decorative metal cover to make them look more expensive. Nice cable nevertheless - good quality, no complaints.

However, if you want a quality lead I would suggest Duronic Auxilary Goldspec AUX-IN 24k Gold input lead wire cable 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack which I would give 5*
Published on 16 Nov 2009 by Mark Bamford

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cable, 19 April 2009
D. Tittensor - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisual 2m Install Series 3.5mm Jack to Jack Cable (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars neat and discreet, 10 Aug 2010
having purchased one of these cables for the car i was impressed at the feel and build quality
so i bought another for my player in the bedroom.
please take it from me you will not be dissapointed,
especially at the speed of delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice quality, 16 Nov 2009
Mark Bamford (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A giant amongst cables..., 4 Mar 2008
J. Wright - See all my reviews
This was chosen to connect my Creative Zen Stone to the AUX input in my car. Having broken several cables previously the sturdy construction of this cable is perfect for the job. Highly recommended.Great service from vendor, product delivered next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 April 2009
this cable is just perfect. It doesnt have any noises when music on stand by and it is doing its work without any changes in the signal.

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate Lead, 15 July 2008
Mr. S. W. Henry "Steve Henry" (West Wales and worldwide worker) - See all my reviews
Needing a lead for connecting my mp3 to car and hifi as well as other uses associated with electric guitar/multi effects set up I wanted a lead that was durable and strong as I'd seen a couple in local stores that looked flimsey that didn't look like they'd last very long.
This lead however I'd heard about with good reports so chose this one. Absolutely the right decision, you can tell a quality product straight away and this definately fits the bill. Nothing flimsey here, It looks bombproof and I'm sure it is, and perfect sound to boot. Cost on amazon was excellent. OK I know postage may sound a bit excessive, but even with that added it's still the same price or less than far inferior leads I'd checked out . There's absolutely no need to waste your money on anything more expensive than this thinking it will be better, because I would be extremely surprised if it was.This is a pure and simple quality product, and with very fast delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable, 13 Aug 2009
Daniel T. Capener "dtcapener" (Manchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This cable is great!

The cable has gold jacks on each end, which provide great connection. The cable is also a good thickness too.

A really good quality cable, you wont go wrong with this purchase :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 6 April 2009
Pleased with the quality of the cable, very good value. Sound quality very good. Quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 11 Sep 2010
JK (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
Got this cable for connecting my iPod to my car stereo. Have been using it fairly regularly for a couple of months and have had no problems.

Bear in mind that the metal caps are decorative only and unscrew easily from the main plastic body. I removed them out of choice, just to make the cable less bulky.

Perhaps a tiny bit pricey for what it is, but I have no complaints about the functionality of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant value and quality, 27 Aug 2008
Alan (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought 2 of these - one to connect my MP3 to the car, and one to connect my daughter's iPod to her stereo. These are good quality and as solid as they come. They do the job perfectly - the music sounds great - and I couldn't find anything better at anywhere near the price.