5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Technology Watch
I have had this watch for over 2 years now and it has to be seen to be believed. Prior to owning this I had looked at previous Skyhawk watches and wanted to buy one, but never quite got around to it. The solar power and multifunction dials always appealed to me, but they never had as many functions as this version.

When this version came out I could not believe...
Published on 20 May 2010 by Mr. Wayne Willis

3.0 out of 5 stars Superb but I had issues
I loved my SkyHawk, but when I was swimming abroad my 3 Oclock adjuster fell off, and sea water saturated my watch. however, I like this product so much that I`m prepared to have this fixed at Citizen for the princely sum of £220, I have a another watch a casio Pro trek which I use outdoors it has a weather predictor, barometer, tide table etc etc. but if I had to choose,...
Published on 16 Jan 2011 by Chris T

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and precise after 3 years, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Skyhawk A-T Titanium Watch #JY0010-50E (Watch)
Did not buy on Amazon.
No need to specify its functions if you are reading this. You can check online.
Its has been reliable and accurate as clockwork for the past 3 years.
Easy to use, elegant (in my opinion) and very useful when traveling or flying using the bezel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sep 2014
brilliant watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Skyhawk AT Titanium, 22 Dec 2009
R. H. Sale "R H Sale Bsc (Hons)" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
My watch was faulty but had no quibble refund, I suppose it would be a good watch when working, but it relies on you having perfect eye sight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch unbeatable quality, 15 Jan 2013
Hi have been looking for a good watch for quite a long time and have gone through so many sites in search of one. But the sky hawk is exceptionally packed with so many features. Build quality is excellent. I just love complicated watches and this is more than what I wanted. It would be great if this comes with a barometer, altimeter etc.

The main feature I love most is accurate time and you don't need to mess with it to adjust it. Just have owned it for a week now. Just trying to get used to all the features.

it has been exactly a year (15.01.2014)since I bought this watch and did a review. i have been wearing this watch most of the time and it has been one of the best watches I have owned up to now. except for some minor scuffs on the clasp evrything is still as it was one year ago. I have tried the watch on an artificial tropical pool few times and it has not failed on the water resistence.as well as do have it on most of the time when I am swimming.

got hold of most of the features but still to master the outer bezels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Skyhawk A-T Titanium Watch #JY0010-50E, 11 Jan 2013
I ordered this watch on 10th Jan, and on the 11th it was delivered on time. Thus far, it fits the bill and I like it a lot. The other customer reviews were useful to help me make a decision.

In short, after a few hours I think this is an excellent watch and I am glad that Amazon delivered it on time.

I will write a further update in a couple of months time

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant timepiece!, 10 April 2011
Have had many watches in my time but this has to be the best! It looks good as well as doing everything you would want.
I should start selling them because everyone wants to know about it and where they can get one.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 30 Dec 2010
Mr. Ian Mence (UK) - See all my reviews
on time well packed what more can i say, and the watch is really fantastic, light and easy to set up with an easy to follow manual.