5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Technology Watch
I have had this watch for over 2 years now and it has to be seen to be believed. Prior to owning this I had looked at previous Skyhawk watches and wanted to buy one, but never quite got around to it. The solar power and multifunction dials always appealed to me, but they never had as many functions as this version.

When this version came out I could not believe...
Published on 20 May 2010 by Mr. Wayne Willis

1.0 out of 5 stars After second watch I gave up
The first time I ordered this from Amazon was from the retailer Goldsmiths. The watch arrived within a few days but was clearly second hand. The manual was used and there were no covers on the watch, plastic films, and there was a mark on the strap. The watch looked liked it had been ex display. I decided that I might be able to live with this but tried all day to get the...
Published on 17 Oct 2010 by GTi

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch !!!, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Skyhawk A-T Titanium Watch #JY0010-50E (Watch)
Amazing watch , love all the features and design.
Wish it had sapphire glass
I think this might be the best watch ever.
Just waiting for the price to drop to buy one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 30 Jan 2012
I am pleased I bought this Watch. It wasnt the exact Citizen I wanted but the titanium case made all the difference. The titanium watch is so much lighter than the stainless steel and feels more comfortable to wear. For the price paid I am very happy with the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made and very light !, 29 Dec 2011
I have developed a liking for Citizen watches ... because they are extremely well made, good looking and good value. This model is no exception. All of my Citizens are Atomic Time Eco Drive watches for their accuracy and ease of use.

I have bought this to wear at work - the Titanium model specifically due to it's weight. I tried it on and was totally blown away by just how light it felt on my wrist ! It really is so light. It weighs barely more than a 'normal' watch with a leather strap which, when you consider the size is a great achievement. My normal watch felt cheap and very inferior next to it.

It is large but just doesn't look it at all - or feel it. Due to the angles of the bezel it is actually a very polite size on my wrist ... but I should add my wrist is 19.5cm. It looks neater than my other Citizens in some respects but the dial is a bit fussy. The orange shows a bit and as such I would not wear it as an evening watch. This one for me is purely for work. The UTC dial in the middle at the top is for me a waste ... but each to their own. That said, anyone looking at this will realise it is a bit fussy and I guess not be too bothered. You can't have features without them appearing on the watch face somewhere !

The watch has an immense array of features - most of which I probably won't use but it is nice that they are there if I wish. I like that when I go away it is really easy to change times and swap about zones with ease. Once used to the way the features work they are really easy to navigate and alter - though as a general rule very little is needed to be done once the watch is set up (again very easy).

The digital displays are very small indeed and you have to swap between time and date ... one or the other - though not really a big issue and easy to do quickly.

The Atomic timekeeping and self adjustment is like other Citizen watches - a breeze and makes it one seriously accurate watch. Eco drive and a battery indicator means together with atomic time the watch once set up can be left to do it's job. I Googled this watch for price and whilst Amazon have been good to me and were not too far off the mark I still managed to beat their price by 30.

Overall a very smart - if slightly fussy - watch but certainly one that I would recommend for features, build, accuracy and most certainly weight !! It is just so light - you hardly notice it is there !!

I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch. Superbly built, 12 Aug 2014
Beautiful watch. Superbly built. Too many functions to list and solar powered. 'Radio' timesignal setting ensures its always on the dot timewise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two years on and still fantastic., 30 Oct 2011
Mr. Ian Culley "IanC" (Cumbria) - See all my reviews
My wife bought me this watch from Amazon two years ago and it has never failed to please in any way. I really struggle to find any negatives at all! I tried the stainless steel version in a local shop and decided it would have made a handy weapon to club someone senseless with! The titanium one is light and looks even better; very stylish. Picks up the radio signal very well and hence is time perfect always. Neither the titanium case or the mineral crystal watch 'glass' have marked; it looks as perfect as when it came out of the box. It's ability to retain it's charge through winter months is excellent.
The Citizen instructions in the manual for using the more complex functions is the only minor weakness since they could be clearer.
Amazon service with delivery and packing was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a watch !, 5 May 2011
G. J. Perkins "Dragon 59" (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Skyhawk A-T Titanium Watch #JY0010-50E

I had done extensive research on this watch before I bought this watch but nothing can prepare you for the quality and the miriad of features this time piece has to offer. You can set up the watch manualy If you wish It is easy to use and easy to set up from the radio signal. When I first opened up the box it was in, it woke up, recieved a radio time signal as advertised and that was it up and running. It has lots of freatures and you need good eyes to read the instruction manual but my advice is to google the watch manual (U60) and then you can enlarge in PDF format or use the disc, that has a PDF version on it. I travel around abraod a bit and the time cross over feature is very quick and simple.
This Titanium Skyhawk AT is comfortable and light, you will need a bit of patients to understand all the features but it can be achieved.For the build quality and ease of use it is a watch at a very price from amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch with a decent price, 6 April 2011
Prior to this watch, I had also a Citizen EcoDrive, the Blue Angel Limited edition. Unfortuntatelly, it was stolen. So I had to buy another one.
I choosed this one because of the titanium case (i wanted a lighter watch).

First of all, I was surprised that I received it extremly fast. I got the confirmation of dispatch on Friday afternoon (with estimate delivery in 2 weeks) and next Moday before noon, the watch was on my desk. And I did not order it from UK, but from E. Europe. So, congratulation to Amazon and Royal Mail.

About the watch:
Very light (normal due to titanium case and bracelet).
Very good looking on my wrist. Profesional look.
Lots of functions (similar to my previous Blue Angels, plus the Radio Controled time, plus extras cities times). The fluorescent dots are bigger than the other models, so easier to see the time in dark. It also has lights on the electronic displays.

The only minus I see is the fact that compared with Blue Angels model, the bracelet does not have the additional lock.

So 5 stars from me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service!, 31 Mar 2011
I purchased this watch on Saturday evening in Cape Town and received it from the UK on Wednesday morning. Great service! Not only that, but the watch is 30% cheaper than buying it locally, and I still have not found one here yet. All in all, an awesome experience. Keep it up Amazon!

The product is amazing so far, although intimidating at first due to it's techno complexity. Took me 20 minutes to set the time. Now that the watch is set up, I am really pleased.

2.0 out of 5 stars Skyhawk AT Titanium, 22 Dec 2009
R. H. Sale "R H Sale Bsc (Hons)" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
My watch was faulty but had no quibble refund, I suppose it would be a good watch when working, but it relies on you having perfect eye sight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch unbeatable quality, 15 Jan 2013
Hi have been looking for a good watch for quite a long time and have gone through so many sites in search of one. But the sky hawk is exceptionally packed with so many features. Build quality is excellent. I just love complicated watches and this is more than what I wanted. It would be great if this comes with a barometer, altimeter etc.

The main feature I love most is accurate time and you don't need to mess with it to adjust it. Just have owned it for a week now. Just trying to get used to all the features.

it has been exactly a year (15.01.2014)since I bought this watch and did a review. i have been wearing this watch most of the time and it has been one of the best watches I have owned up to now. except for some minor scuffs on the clasp evrything is still as it was one year ago. I have tried the watch on an artificial tropical pool few times and it has not failed on the water resistence.as well as do have it on most of the time when I am swimming.

got hold of most of the features but still to master the outer bezels.