VINE VOICEon 3 October 2008
Size does count when your little one has lots of toys - and bath time needs lots of toys! Simple to stick to the wall tiles using included suckers or mounting bracket the body of the frog comes off to make a great scoop to pull all the toys out and drain, then clip back on the wall. Brilliant! A little shelf on the inside top for bottles and other goodies and you have the perfect bathroom accessory.

Your child's fun and development is more important than your shiny bathroom... and this can be removed whenever they grow out of it (but I like it!)
on 8 June 2010
This is fantastic for storing the boy's bath toys, however I must admit I was really shocked at its size when it got delivered!!! But I must say if it wa smaller you would be limited as to what toys you could fit in it.
I have to remove the scoop when I get in the bath otherwise my head hits it and gets on my nerves- but we are limited to where we can position the frog. Great as the little holes on the frogs back drain the water so you dont pull them out all cold and mouldy, easy to clean with a cloth and handy for the boy' bubble bath and shampoo etc its a nifty little bathroom accessory.
on 23 June 2011
This frog is fabulous, fits all the toys since is huge, looks great.. Yes, it is expensive, but it worth the money.

I was a bit scared after reading negative reviews regarding the adhesive. If there was a problem with it, it isn't there anymore, it is super-strong, holds all toys plus three big shampoo bottles without moving a bit.
on 30 December 2013
Despite the reviews saying how strong the sticky pads are, this frog stayed up for a day and a half and then fell, not long after i got my son out the bath so i could have landed on him and really injured him! not happy at all, now can't use this frog till we move somewhere that we can actually drill holes in the wall to attach it properly.
on 8 January 2014
It is so big and my daughter in law will not have it in her bathroom for my grandson.
A great disappointment as it cost me a lot of money and I thought it was super.
My son in Perth, Australia has the Boon 'Ladybird' Pod
I will have to sell it on Amazon.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 December 2013
bought this to bring some colour for children in bathroom, love it, bigger than I thought but really looking forward to having it up good storage tub for toys which I also bought to go in and handy storage at back for shampoo
on 13 February 2016
Bought this a while ago when I was redecorating the bathroom. Thought this would be a fun feature to store son's bath toys and I wasn't wrong. A few years later it still looks good and is wearing well. Glad I got it.
on 19 May 2013
excellent

love this product it is very useful it fits lots of bath toys in it and looks great in my bathroom.
Overall really happy. Excellent product and excellent service
on 27 January 2010
We bought this in the US when we were living there and have returned home to the UK recently. We brought all of our things back from there and love this frog! We have had it for over 2 years now and it does take up a lot of tile space (or window space in our case) but it holds a lot of bath toys and our toddler and baby love it!
Would def recommend this to anyone and would buy it as a new baby gift.