on 27 January 2010
Ordered to replace original xbox cable, firstly the item was not as shown. It did not have the standard video connection and no switch to select HDTV. Xbox did not recognise the cable as being HD so would only output at 480i.

I have since bought a Microsoft one to replace it.
on 2 June 2011
I brought this item so I could use a headset I recently purchased.
I was very disappointed with the product I received some of the many faults with this item are:

1. it came with no instructions

2. its isn't any wear near as good quality as my HDMI cable

3. its faulty every so often without warning it goes blank then comes back on again which is very frustrating!

4. it does NOT look any thing like the picture
on 31 March 2014
This product does not work my son was heart broken a after waiting for it to come, waste of money and time
on 3 April 2015
I can now play GTA V in 720p! (1080 makes everything too small)

Thank you component cable manufacturing gods, my sacrificial coaxle cable from my old fat TV clearly paid off!
on 22 March 2010
I bought this cable to replace my boyfriends broken one, we just got it through the post and it doesn't appear to work with his Xbox (the end won't fit into the Xbox). Item doesn't appear to be an official cable, as it is not microsoft and it doesn't appear to be as well made. Do not buy this item, i'm just glad I didn't pay more for it!!!
on 27 January 2010
This Cable is not HD, and isn't as shown in the picture. The xbox will not recognise the cable as being a HD cable, and there's no yellow output cable. i.e. you need the rgb inputs of a hdtv, but can't get a hd quality picture through it. I'm going to try to get my money back. DON'T BUY IT.
on 10 October 2014
Ordered mine and it turned up a couple of days later so really pleased with delivery time. I've had no problems with the item at all, plugged it in and it did exactly what it was supposed to do. Crystal clear picture in HD.
on 5 October 2011
at first i was nervous about purchasing this product because of the many bad reviews but when i did the product arrived to me within 2 days of ordering it, in working condition and its matches the picture shown exactly. i am very pleased with this purchase.XBOX 360 COMPONENT AV VIDEO CABLE
on 19 December 2015
It does the job and displays in 1080p the same as a HDMI cable, brought this to use on a projector and it looks decent but not amazing.
on 24 April 2015