5.0 out of 5 stars Excellebt vegetable planner
Published on 18 Mar. 2012 by Tia

3.0 out of 5 stars Planner
Confusing to say the least. I'm an experienced gardener/allotmenteer and I got it just for interest. If I have trouble with the shifting crop rotation plans then so will others. There's no inacccurate info; just impenetrable.
Published 15 months ago by H C A Montgomerie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellebt vegetable planner, 18 Mar. 2012
Tia (Herefordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vegetable Planner (Office Product)
Brilliant product. Is full of information but because it is on a simple dial that you turn it does not get boring to read. Gives you all the information you need by turning the dial on lots of vegetables like when to plant by seed inside and out, what type of soil etc. Liked this so much have bought 3 for friends and still need to buy another. One of the best things i have bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 31 Dec. 2009
S. Dollimore (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vegetable Planner (Office Product)
I've had one of these planners for many years and it is still as good as new. Even though I am now a seasoned vegetable gardener, I still find it really useful and take it around the garden with me, in my trug, as I'm planting things out. It is the most useful gardening guide ever! This one I have bought for my son who is just getting into gardening and I was delighted that it is still available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 11 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Vegetable Planner (Office Product)
Delivery took a little while and it arrived in an envelope so was bent when received. It is quite flimsy and i have cut round the back board to keep it more sturdy. Good useful item though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says!, 23 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Vegetable Planner (Office Product)
Excellent idea and very easy to use. There is a section for planting rows which is something I usually get wrong - either too close together or too far apart so that will be very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential planning tool, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Vegetable Planner (Office Product)
A great planning tool! I use it to plan the planting and rotation of 15 beds. Makes the job a lot easier to get started. I always forget the planning times of so many different crops and this wheel saves looking through 2 or 3 books. Like all growing plans, it will change but this wheel is a fantastic 1st stage and an ongoing quick reference tool. It has a permanent place on our kitchen noticeboard as we refer to it throughout the year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives the bare-bones information and does it in a simple manner, 9 April 2014
Stephen Reid "Stephen" (Basingstoke) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Vegetable Planner (Office Product)
OK, this isn't a text book nor a manual on how to grow vegetables successfully. But it is a very useful little gadget.

Position the arrow on the vegetable you are interested in growing and a host of information appears: the soil it likes, the space between plants and between rows, when to sow, when to plant out and how deep, how quickly the plants grow and when to harvest. On the back is a (not so clear) guide to crop rotation and what-may-be-grown-with-what.

I find myself referring to this guide as a double-check pretty well every year. I have books that are much more detailed but this gives the bare-bones information and does it in a simple manner. If you can get hold of one, I recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Planner, 8 April 2014
H C A Montgomerie (Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cheap, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Vegetable Planner (Office Product)
I love the idea of this product, it looks great on my fridge and serves as a accurate reminder of when to plant my veggies, seeing as I'm not green fingered in the slightest

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a cottage we rented in Scotland - and through amazing moral fortitude I did not steal it right then ..., 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Vegetable Planner (Office Product)
I saw this in a cottage we rented in Scotland - and through amazing moral fortitude I did not steal it right then and there. Instead I ordered my very own. It arrived very promptly and will be going up in shed.
It is a very handy way of seeing what veg goes in the ground when - and it's been a rather hit and miss affair this year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Vegetable Planner (Office Product)
I bought this for my mother-in-law who is starting her own allotment. Gives you lots of information including how far to space to plants apart when to sow the seeds etc. Only disappointment is it's made of card so you cant hand in the greenhouse due to damp worries but is made of strong card. She was very pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›