5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent budget piano, 10 Mar. 2009
D. E. Plant "Bligger Det" (Stourbridge UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PDP220 Digital Piano by Gear4music - Nearly New
The product arrived and although damned heavy was exactly as described.

The weight keys are a bit clunky but if you turn up the volume then you don't hear it very much.

I would recommend this piano to a professional but if you are starting out, as I am, or have children and can't fit a baby grand or upright in your lounge then this is a must buy.

For less than 300 quid this is worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars digital piano review, 19 Nov. 2008
This review is from: PDP220 Digital Piano by Gear4music - Nearly New
I recently purchased this item for my son to continue his piano lessons, as the keyboard I had previously has finally broken down after 25 years. The one I had previously was a Casio. I was a bit wary about purchasing this as it isn't a well known brand, but credit crunch and all that I didn't have much choice as it was the cheapest I could find. I was pleasantly surprised. The keys feel like a real piano, it has a recording facility and several demo songs. It is good value for money if you need something to practice on. My son loves it. It is very heavy though and will need two people to move it and assemble the stand. But I think its a good buy if you are stretched for cash and want to purchase a digital piano.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: PDP220 Digital Piano by Gear4music - Nearly New
I bought this for my daughter to learn the piano.

It sounds great, is sturdy yet light enough to be moved around if required. Will last her into adulthood so worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: PDP220 Digital Piano by Gear4music - Nearly New
Really pleased we decided to buy this for our son who is just starting to learn the piano. Great sound and enough buttons to play around with without having to reset everything every time you power up. The weighted keys are a little on the light side but perfectly fine for little hands and he's having no problem switching between this and an acoustic piano. Great value starter digital piano. One tip when you assemble the stand is to fit the horizontal board the other way around from the diagram - that way you don't see the bolts from the front. Swift delivery. We also bought the matching storage stool which again is easy to assemble and looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 July 2011
This review is from: PDP220 Digital Piano by Gear4music - Nearly New
Being on a budget, we were looking for a digital piano that had a realistic piano feel, but at an affordable price. This was particularly difficult considering most of the digital piano's with the desired features (Hammer action, touch response etc) were £[] + ! We then came across Gear4Music, at first we were hesitant because it's a fairly unknown brand and we didn't know anyone who owned one, we took the gamble - and it was so worth it! Not only does the PDP220 feel and operate like a real piano - but it also has an attractive look. After buying this piano, I don't see why people spend so much money on a digital piano when you can get this superb piano, at such a modest price! I'll continue to reccomend the PDP220 to Piano buyers, and can't wait to have years of fun with with wonderful instrument!

4.0 out of 5 stars Could not be better..., 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: PDP220 Digital Piano by Gear4music - Nearly New
Entirely as hoped, indeed better than expected - superb instrument! This piece of musical equipment is fantastic value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: PDP220 Digital Piano by Gear4music - Nearly New
we did our research and this was by far the best value electric piano.
we are very very happy with our purchase and look forward to using it for many years to come.