5.0 out of 5 stars Dib Dab Dob
As a keen gardener, this dibber was recieved greatly as a gift from my dear wife. The wood is of a high calibur and doesn't soak up moisture easily, it won't go rotten any time soon. The bulbus end is a joy to grip as I plant my seeds for the spring harvest.
Published on 9 May 2009 by Mr. Peter J. Chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars Big dibber
This does what it says on the tin. It is a bit larger than I was expecting but actually in hindsight that is quite useful.
Published on 3 Jan. 2012 by Jane

5.0 out of 5 stars Dib Dab Dob, 9 May 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Dibber, 5 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Dibber
I like this. It has little measures on in so you know how far you are going into the ground. Handy for bulbs. A bit more difficult though than say metal when the ground is hard.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent piece of kit, 25 April 2009
Wayne Redhart "@wayneredhart on Twitter!" (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Dibber
As a keen horticulturalist, for many years I have been growing my own produce in the garden. Strangely enough, although my wife had never previously shown any real interest in helping me out, since I picked up a wooden dibber she has become fascinated by the notion of joining in. In fact, yesterday I caught her coming out of the shed with an awfully peculiar smile on her face- at no less an hour than 2 am! Still, since she retired, Doreen has had plenty of free time to kill. It's great to see that she has found something with which to plug the gaping great hole within her existence. I'm not sure how long her fondness for rummaging around in the undergrowth with a dibber will last, however, as she does have a tendency to lose interest in things- once she has had her fill. What with my sciatica, I'm hoping to persuade my wife to use it to start opening things up round the back for me- so I can get on with the process of planting my seeds in the dirt. Let's just hope that she doesn't stretch herself too far and end up packing it all in!

3.0 out of 5 stars Big dibber, 3 Jan. 2012