Size: 100ml|Change

on 10 February 2014
This natural deodorant is chemical free and so it was great to find something that didn't block the pores like anti-perspirants do (they are very bad for blocking the lymph glands in the body - the armpits and the groin particularly. Their particles have been found to be present in cancers). I had been looking for a product that was effective as a 'natural' deodorant for ages and so was very pleased to find this lovely smelling gem that really does last the whole day. It's also in an environmentally-friendly pump action glass bottle, so extra points for that.

It also lasts for months. I've had my last one six months and still got weeks left in it. Two or three squirts a day and you're done. The bottle lasts and lasts so works out great value for money. [I was previously spending pounds every few weeks on anti-perspirants].

The only downside... It contains alcohol so don't put it on immediately after shaving your armpits - sting alert! :) Oh, and watch that you don't breathe in the mist of the spray - it gets up your nose - although it does say this on the packaging, but until you've done it, you wouldn't know what they mean. I find it easier to spray it onto my hand and just rub it in to save inhaling it. This doesn't sound good I admit, but the positives greatly outweigh the negatives. Definitely worth it!
on 25 February 2013
I've used this product for some years, and love it because it smells lovely and really works. It is also chemical free and natural spray. I have both sizes so can carry one in my sports bag, and sometimes alternate with the Citrus spray just for a change.
on 5 January 2013
I'm always looking to try different rose-scented deoderants and this one does not disappoint. It isn't too overpowering, doesn't stain clothes and one bottle lasts for a couple of months. Would buy again.
on 13 February 2012
It does what is says, I've been using this safer alternative for years, I keep one in my bathroom, one in my bedroom and one with my gym kit. Weleda sell many useful products
on 27 March 2011
I bought this for my girlfriend because I hate the cheap sweetness of mainstream perfumes.This smells like you just crushed half a ton of fresh rose petals in the room and it stays with you for the evening.And she likes it too!
on 14 January 2013
i love this deoderant,
i stopped using normal deoderant early last year as i was concerned over the chemicals in it,
i have tried lots of different makes and this is the best by far,
i only wish they would make other fragrances as im not keen on the citrus, the sage is ok but this is the best by far.
on 1 April 2014
Went through a phase of using this deodorant. Stings but refreshing. Doesn't last all day though.
I've found a good recipe which is homemade (coconut, shea butter, baking soda & essential oils) therefore I won't be going back.
on 27 April 2013
This deodrant stands out by a mile for its scent. I also find the 100ml bottle can last some time.
on 16 May 2014
I prefer non scented deodorants usually anyway, but I love weleda products generally and the company behind them. What I like about this is, actually, the scent it leaves in my bedroom a little while after I've used it, however, its more effective than most natural deodorants I've tried but not Urtekram rose roll on and Naturally fresh roll on. But if you're not very whiffy and scent is something you want this is nice.
on 17 May 2015
Great odour control - i have been on a mission of using only natural deo after concluding after stacks of research that we do not require antiperspirants - the body in fact needs to release toxins etc from our armpits! The journey of going natural in this way did of course lead to an odour due to the 'backlog' of 'things' that finally had a way out.

I bought numerous brands of natural deodorant - however none was able to successful kill lingering bacteria from the pita that causes the odour except this Wild Rose Deodorant - I am so excited about this conquest and will continue using for as long as possible

Though it is not an anti perspirant it has controlled sweating remarkably (i have had a sweating issue since a teenager which overtime has improved)

See one answered question