on 5 December 2013
very happy with this, got 2 hammers plus loads of nails and shapes....just need containers to place them in...for the price i got 2 lots,,,nothing was damaged all painted good and no bent tacks
on 13 May 2016
All the reviews say they gave it to their child and they've used it non- stop. I have to keep asking my daughter to use it and she likes the idea but isn't really that bothered
on 8 August 2015
I love this product! I remember playing it as a child. My 3 & 4 year old have just spent almost 2 hours creating and recreating pictures. Great product, great price !!
on 30 October 2015
Brilliant product. Kids love playing with it, although it could have done with another hammer so they could have both got involved. Very educational and good value.
on 9 July 2013
This exact set was used by an Occupational Therapist with my son. He enjoyed it so much I hunted it down. Now he plays and receives therapy all at the same time..
on 25 May 2016
Although it's intended for 5 year olds, my 3 year old granddaughter started playing with it and now she loves it. She makes cars, carts and all sorts of things.
on 8 June 2015
A bit smaller than I expected but both grandkids love it age 4 and 7. The eldest doesn't use the hammer she pushes the pins in. Loads of pictures to copy off .
on 4 December 2012
This has lots of pieces and you can make a variety of pictures with it. At 3 years old my grandson needs help with it but he should have fun as he gets older
on 8 September 2015
too dangerous for younger kids
on 4 January 2013
Bought this for our 4 year old Grandson for Christmas. He had great fun making different pictures himself. Easy to use and educational. Would recommend.