5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Toy !
I bought this for my Son this Christmas (just before turning 4yrs old).

A real hit - he has managed to concentrate on it for anything up to a full 1hr and has come up with some amazingly creative ideas.

Obviously it needs some supervision to avoid the small tacks going all over the floor ... but a lovely toy.

My only criticism is that the...
Published on 12 Jan 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars fun
Good fun for my 3yr old granddaughter and me . only downside is the cork could have been a bit thicker .
Published 24 months ago by mrs christine rourke

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Toy !, 12 Jan 2009
Amazon Customer (High Wycombe, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tap Tap Art (Toy)
I bought this for my Son this Christmas (just before turning 4yrs old).

My only criticism is that the cardboard box is a bit flimsy .. but in any case I think it's the type of toy that deserves to be kept in a nice wooden box which would only add to the tactile experience of this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tap Tap Art (Toy)
Bought for my 3 year old grandson. He loves this and spends lots of time creating his pictures , would definitely recommend .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Tap Tap Art (Toy)
They have these a pre school. The pins are small so avoid if you're worried about this. My son loves hammering the pins

5.0 out of 5 stars Tappy Children, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Tap Tap Art (Toy)
Brilliant purchase has been used everyday since it arrived! Was bought for my youngest daughter, but have found both my girls really enjoy tap tap art ! Good amount of wooden shapes and little tacks to hold them down . There is also two little mallets but only 1 board supplied, the board has started to flake off a bit at the edges, but we got 2 cork notice boards, let the kids decorate them, now they both have their own individual and personalised boards to tap away on . Happy children = Happy Mum . I would recommend to others , I think it was a good purchase .

3.0 out of 5 stars fun, 30 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Tap Tap Art (Toy)
My 3 year old sons absolutely loves this and so do the children in my nursery setting! I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Tap Tap Art (Toy)
would recommend this my grandson loves it he plays with it all the time could do with it having 2 cork boards so the other grandchilden can play at the same tim

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Feb 2013
S. Mumford - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tap Tap Art (Toy)
This was bought as a present for our 3 year old son, but our 5 year old daugters love it too. A really imaginative and fun set. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Item, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Tap Tap Art (Toy)
This kept my four year old occupied for hours. She loved copying the pictures on the supplied cards as well as making up her own designs. A fantastic toy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but not long lasting, 28 Nov 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tap Tap Art (Toy)
Was really excited about the product so where the kids intially. This soon wore off. As a parent I found it frustating that there was no box included for the pins so we had to use one of our own which of course means that the lid does not fit securely when we put it away. Also would have liked two cork boards to go with the 2 hammers which are provided. Overall I really liked the product but unfortunatley it just wasn't exciting enough to hold the attention of my boys (7 and 4) for long.

Tap Tap Art