Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now

Notebook
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£7.14+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 6 September 2001
to be totally honest this is not my fave partridge record. but some of the songs have as much quality as the other records but on the whole not as good.The song 'somthings wrong' is the most mature song on the album. The album is still packed with partidge style the harmonies. still a good listen, may take longer to get into it as it would anyother partrigde lp.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 18 December 2010
This album from 1973 featured a cover version of Walking In The Rain which comes across very well but it is however not my favourite track I give that award to the track Take Good Care Of Her because of the passion in the David Cassidy voice .I believe the song relates to a boy being dumped by his girl for another bloke and him wishing him well,"now you have got my baby take good care of her"as the song goes.
I have only given this album a 4 rating because I dont think that it is as good as Sound Magazine but its still pretty good.Not being a girl I am not a heart throb of David Cassidy but I do think that he has got a great voice and that backed up by Shirley Jones who also has a good voice it all came across very well. The arrangement of the rhythm tracks together with the strings and horns though are what gives this album its quality.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again