5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
This is wonderful .... and believe me I have spent more money than I dare to think about on 'miracles' for wrinkles. This just does the job so well I can't believe it. And I am over 60 so have plenty of wrinkles for it to go at! Have just ordered 3 more bottles .... would hate to run out.
Published on 24 July 2010 by Mrs. J. A. Riley-kydd

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for me...
I tried it as instracted but unfortunately, it didn't work for me at all. As long as I keep my face still, it seems my lines are gone but if not, it doesn't tighten my skin. I'm 44... So if you're younger and don't have deep lines, it may work. Otherwise, it is a waste of money.
Published on 24 July 2009 by Kitty

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 July 2010
Mrs. J. A. Riley-kydd (Wales) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Would never be without it!, 28 July 2009
This review is from: Genie Instant Line Smoother (Misc.)
I've been using Genie for over three years. The trick is to use a very, very small amount in a thin layer. I just use it underneath my eyes - it looks a bit unnatural used for crows feet and can make them look worse when you smile, but a small amount just under the eye smoothes out those tiny wrinkles and knocks years off. If you do use too much and it dries a bit white, just use a tiny bit of face cream or hand cream and the whiteness blends in, still leaving the Genie on your skin. I use it everyday before my make up and would never leave the house without wearing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Genie, 4 May 2009
This review is from: Genie Instant Line Smoother (Misc.)
I have been using this product for 2 years having tried many others. Genie is the best,my crows feet virtually disappear after a few seconds and stay that way all day and into the night! I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every womens dream product, 29 Sep 2009
D. Scott "Gefahr" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Genie Instant Line Smoother (Misc.)
This product is amazing, I stared using it 6months ago and the difference is spetacular. All my friends noticed and now they all use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for me..., 24 July 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars genie disappointment, 4 April 2009
Joyce Rae - See all my reviews
This review is from: Genie Instant Line Smoother (Misc.)
Very disappointed in genie - does not deliver it's promise - no matter how I applied product there was still a whitening effect - even using moisturiser as directions - waste of money - I would like to return product for a refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars Short term wrinkle eraser, 21 Jun 2009
This review is from: Genie Instant Line Smoother (Misc.)
Yes it worked around the mouth lines but I had to apply it three times to work. It lasts as long as you do not eat too much as any movement and the effects start to fade away. Not as good on my eyes as Eyessential which lasts all day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Instant Genie Line Smoother, 4 July 2009
Y. Grubb - See all my reviews
This review is from: Genie Instant Line Smoother (Misc.)
I bought this product to look good for a party, especially to obliterate a deep line above my nose, which is always obvious when I look in the mirror. On deeper lined areas you need to apply at least two layers (thinly) and let it dry in between to avoid any white flaking appearing on the skin.

Just take note of the instructions and experiment with it before wearing it for a special event, as it can take a little time getting used to. It's not the be-all-and-end-all, but it does tighten the skin slightly and give a smoother impression. It does stay in place for the day if you apply it in the morning.

I did feel good on my party night as I couldn't see the deep line.

ARRAY(0xb48f3f84)