5.0 out of 5 stars ice lolly maker
This is an excellent bit of kit, easy to fill, stands up unaided while freezing and a quick run under a hot tap soon releases the pops and the "stick" has a lip all round which catches the drips, so all in all, an excellent, inexpensive buy.
Published on 23 May 2010 by Mother Hen

2.0 out of 5 stars Lollies dont come out
Published on 1 April 2012 by J. T. Staunton

5.0 out of 5 stars ice lolly maker, 23 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Lolly Moulds, 21 July 2010
This review is from: Ice Lolly Maker (Kitchen & Home)
Great product, bought for our pre-school. Perfect size for fitting 30 into a small freezer. Big enough to fit chunks of fruit in too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Ice Lolly Maker (Kitchen & Home)
The items arrived incredibly quickly - I was very impressed. The tray isn't that big, which suits my needs perfectly. As long as you follow the instructions and run the tray under warm water before trying to remove the lollies they come out very easily. All in all, excellent value for money and good service. I would definitely buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 1 July 2008
S. Locke - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ice Lolly Maker (Kitchen & Home)
I bought two of these for the kids much cheaper than buying lolly's. I give it 5 stars for the value, the quality not brilliant i think the plastic sticks may break over time. I say follow the instructions run under warm water first then pull out dont try pulling out when frozen. Look after them they could last a wile, dont let the kids try getting them out themselves cant be bad for 2.75!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Lollies dont come out, 1 April 2012
J. T. Staunton (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ice Lolly Maker (Kitchen & Home)
Ok lets get the obvious out of the way first. The lollies were in the freezer about a week and i took them out today to eat one. Ran them under warm water and tried to tug all six out. Varied between twisting and tugging, tugging and twisting and then my wife stepped in and had a go, a few minutes later and back to me. We got all six lollipop sticks out with the lollies left behind.

So yes, if you like a lot of lolly without having to spend a lot of lolly, this lolly holder should do a lovely job but if I said that I'd be lying as I didnt get even a little lolly out with the lolly stick.

Alternatively, get a spoon and eat the lollies out, this is what I did and they were delicious but by this very action they are lollies no longer. I gave it two stars because I enjoyed eating the lollies out, for its primary function I should only give it one star but I'm in a good mood.

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic becomes brittle when frozen, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Ice Lolly Maker (Kitchen & Home)
Plastic becomes brittle when frozen so this product is not really very good for freezing ice lollies. I've sent mine back as two of the handles snapped as I tried to pull the lollies out of the holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab size for kiddies lollies., 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ice Lolly Maker (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this as I wanted a maker that makes more than 4 lollies as I have 4 kids. This is a great lolly mould as it holds 8 and they are the perfect size for children, so they don't get bored and waste any. I have made lemon gummybear lollies in it so far, banana smoothie lollies, and standard juice lollies, no problems at all. The lollies just come right out without having to rinse under hot taps like you need to with some moulds. It doesn't require a lot of freezer space which is fab and it will save money in the long run over the summer when they are wanting lollies every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked this product, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ice Lolly Maker (Kitchen & Home)
This was used most of our warm summer, we loved it. Nine times out of ten the lollies came out with no problems, you just have to make sure that they're frozen solid. Good seller and good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little lolly maker!, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Ice Lolly Maker (Kitchen & Home)
Works a treat! Freeze over night then just hold under hot tap for 15 seconds to easily release the lollies!

My favourite combos are orange juice, lemonade and squash! Yum!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: Ice Lolly Maker (Kitchen & Home)
This is a great item, simple to use and does the job.

Just run it under a warm tap and the lolly comes out easily.

Great price, would recommend