5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, good for boys & bigger toddlers
I bought this last week, as my three year old boy has only recently decided to give up nappies during the day. We already had a basic small Mothercare potty, but it was a struggle for my son to sit down on such a low potty without help. Also, it was rather small, meaning that we sometimes had trouble keep the vital bit inside and pointing downwards!

This potty...
Published on 27 Jan 2009 by Raffy

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable
This is probably one of the most comfortable potties available in the market. It is high enough for my 2 year old not to feel too close to the floor, and also is deep so that the poo and weewee stays away from the child's bottom.
Published on 9 Sep 2011 by A. Graves

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, good for boys & bigger toddlers, 27 Jan 2009

This potty chair has taken those problems away completely. It's taller than a normal potty so my son can get on and off on his own very easily. It has rubber at the bottom so it doesn't slide away from him as he tries to sit.
The actual potty part is larger than our small potty, and the oval shape means there's plenty of room for his 'bits'...no more popping out and spraying everywhere! It's also great that you can remove the potty part to wash it...easier than trying to wash a normal potty.

Yes, it is larger than a normal potty, but it doesn't really take up a lot more floor space. My son has a trainer seat on the upstairs loo, so we're keeping this as his own little downstairs w.c, ideal for when he can't make it up the stairs.

I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone looking for an easy to use, comfy potty for any child, but especially suitable for boys, and those who find basic potties too small.

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 9 Sep 2011
A. Graves (London, UK United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The only reason i did not give it 5 starts is due to the fact that it is a bit aweckard to tip out into the toillet and lost another star for being so expensive.
Our favourite potty is the Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty, it was a faction of the price, comfortable, deep and so easy to clean. Please check it out before you buy this expensive option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, boy friendly potty, 14 Jan 2009
Victoria Pye "Mum of two" (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this potty after my son complained that the one we had for his sister hurt his bottom! I was nervous about the price and the removable insert but I have been pleasantly surprised. My son finds it very comfortable (it's more like sitting on a chair) and the high lip at the front means he doesn't water the carpet. Having the insert make cleaning so much easier than standard potties where water gets underneath. It is even small enough to finish off a clean in the sink. The only negative point is that the whole potty is very big, more of a throne really. But we have a portapotty as well so that's not a problem. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Potty, 14 April 2010
I tried so many potties before this one, and I can say that this is the best one by far,
with other potties all the pee splashed out and my son immediately stopped peeing making the process more difficult than it already is. The design is excellent,the oval shape and large splash guard keep the pee inside.

My son is a big boy (98 cm & 18Kg) with other potties he was uncomfortable or they were to flimsy. This one is very comfortable but strong at the same time.

It is easy to clean too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 21 Mar 2014
Bought this as have a very tall 2 year old (97th centile) and just could not imagine the discomfort he would experience trying to sit on a normal potty with his knees up at his chin, especially as he does not have much padding on his little bottom. The back rest is good for reassurance and comfort. The splash guard works well for a boy and the ease of taking the inner potty part out to clean is wonderful. The arm rests don't really add any value to be honest. Have noticed the little one has quite a red bum once he comes off but must be comfy enough as he's happy to sit there for 10 min or so with a book or watching cartoons. It certainly looks a lot comfier than other potties we've seen. We had success with the peeing straight away, having never tried a potty before. Would recommend white so that you can see the colour of urine and check that they are drinking enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent potty, 14 Feb 2014
This is the potty to get. My son sits very comfortably on it. The bowl is nice and deep.
this was definitely a good buy

1.0 out of 5 stars wouldnt recommend for boys, 28 May 2013
sprays everywhere when baby is doing it, not deep enough for a boy, might be good for a girl...wouldn't buy one again

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty trained in 2 days!!!, 25 Mar 2013
This potty is fantastic... My little 2 year old girl took to it so quickly... It has a nice high back is sturdy for a plastic potty! Would recommend to anyone... Some of the reviews talk about it being suitable for bigger babies... My little girl it quite Pettit and it also suited her well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big hit, 1 Aug 2012
Our two year old was just starting potty training but a conventional potty was ridiculously low for her and looked very uncomfortable. This one arrived and she loved it. A great height and like a seat for your child. Now she will wander off herself and happily go to the toilet. Only downside is the cost but will forgive that for making potty training so much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars No doubt to buy it, 6 July 2012
I was searching to buy a potty for my almost 3 years old daughter.I didnt want o bug a wrong product and again spend more montossed time to choose another one,so I watched most of the potties and red reviews one by one.I am a big fan of babybjorn products and im very happy with them.they are expensive but worth every penny..she loved it and it was easy for her to seat on it for a long time..no doubt at all,and go for that.

BabyBjörn Potty Chair (Bright Red)