5.0 out of 5 stars Cool
Great for boys or girls party
Just sprinkle over the tables
Published on 12 Dec 2011 by justine

3.0 out of 5 stars Musical note confetti
Product was fine. Exactly as it looks in picture, but when scattered on the floor did look a bit insignificant as the pieces are quite small.
Published 18 months ago by KENNETH HAWE

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 12 Dec 2011
This review is from: Amscan International Music Note Confetti Rock and Roll (Kitchen & Home)
Cool touch to my daughters party
Would defo buy again
Great for boys or girls party
Just sprinkle over the tables

5.0 out of 5 stars rock n roll confetti, 19 Oct 2011
Bought this for a music themed party. It arrived on time. It looked good on my white tablecloths and was commented on by all my guests, as it looked so different from the usual sparkly stuff that you buy. I have also used it to stick onto handmade card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Musical notes confetti, 23 Mar 2012
I recieved more confetti than I expected, which I was very happy about! There are some lovely notes and the colourful dots makes it really look good.Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value., 7 July 2014
Looked fabulous on the tables; very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab little extra touch, 15 May 2014
Fab, perfect for my festival party more unique items like this would be great. Good del nice and bright will reuse

4.0 out of 5 stars musical!, 10 May 2014
The confetti arrived really quickly the price is great and will do the job for a music quiz we have planned i would buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory, 24 Feb 2014
The rock and roll confetti arrived promptly and definitely added to the whole disco-theme of our son's party. It was a great success!

5.0 out of 5 stars Confetti, 5 Jan 2014
This is a really great quality product. The look is stunning with shinny black notes and very colourful other bits. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Music to my ears, 18 Nov 2013
I ordered the confetti as my granddaughter was having a disco birthday party theme and thought they would be good to decorate the table, and I am so glad that I ordered them. They were of good quality and you got a fair amount in the pack, I only wish I ordered 2 packet.
One thing I must say I was a bit worried they would not arrive before the 23rd Nov but they did, so overall I am happy :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 10 Oct 2013
A good item ,I decorated around a cake board, very effective ,this item would have many uses and make good confetti