Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 June 2009
This double CD set, is an absolute jewel, with a well selected choice of singles from those great early days of Rock and Roll. A superb collection.
on 23 February 2011
These songs are definitely the versions I remember from the 50's. I enjoy listening to them so much. I would recommend this package to anyone nostalgic for music from that era.
on 23 February 2010
Whilst some tracks duplicate some which I already possess, this is a wonderful trip down memory lane.
on 29 June 2013
Good for a birthday for an "oldie" as a sing-a-long. Some of the songs were not as popular then as the title implies
on 16 July 2011
Good selection of hits. I am old enough to relate to various events in my life at that time. Very enjoyable
on 1 July 2013
I've bought this as we're having a party at home for my parents Diamond Wedding Anniversary & my current music collection didn't go back that far !!! I'm sure the oldies will love it.
on 10 April 2011
I GOT THIS CD FEW WEEKS AGO TOOK ME BACK TO MY YOUTH, AT LEAST YOU CAN HERE THE WORDS.IM JUST GOING TO ORDER FOR MY FRIEND .
on 17 May 2013
I love all the hits on this 2 cd record. It brings back wonderful memories. Would recommend to friends and relations.
on 29 April 2013
As written in other reviews of similar discs,I am of this era and knew the tracks when first released.The sound clarity could be better,but I do not sit and avidly listen.Great for use in the car or as background when working at home.Beware some of the tracks are duplicated on similar discs.
on 23 December 2015
Again I love the 50s music so much nmore than most music of today - it brings to mind so many wonderful memories from the past - my collection is growing ever bigger !!