5.0 out of 5 stars lovely soft leather
If this purse had mangetic stud it would be perfect. That said I love it plently of compartments and lovely soft leather. Service/delivery excellent I ordered on a Fri and recd on Mon although estimated delivery was 7 days.
Published on 29 Oct 2009 by A. Carter

3.0 out of 5 stars A mixed review
Not the same colour as shown on screen! Compartments aren't tall enough inside so your notes stick out at the top.
However, there is plenty of room for lots of change, cards and various other compartments for receipts etc, the leather is lovely and I also really like the zip handles and pattern design inside. The product was delivered on time and nicely packaged.
Published 1 month ago by Heather Wake

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely soft leather, 29 Oct 2009
A. Carter - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1642 Soft Nappa Leather - Large Flap Over Purse with Inside Zip, Credit Card Slots, Note Sections, (1043 17) (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, 21 Sep 2011
I have been looking for some time to replace a red leather wallet I received as a gift 10 years ago. This one comes very close to being IT: the leather is very soft (I ordered in poppy, which is a darker red than the picture suggests), although there is some light blackish staining on one of the outer faces (so far leather cleaner has not removed it; I don't mkind, but if this were a gift for someone else I would probably exchange). The size is what I wanted--the right number of credit/ID card slots, and 2 zipped coin compartments. However, here are my disappointments: One, the 2 banknote pockets, although long enough for all denominations (they run on the inside along the length of the wallet, below the row of credit card slots), are very, very tight. I cannot imagine fitting more than 4-5 bills in there. Also, as one has to lift and stretch the credit card section to fit and retrieve the notes, I expect some tearing at the edges there soon. Second disappointment: while there are 2 zipped coin sections, these are also very narrow. The interesting--or frustrating?-thing is that in between the coin compartments and around them are 4 "open" compartments which cannot possibly be intended for coins (they would fall out every time you open the wallet), nor for cards (there are slots for these). I use them to store banknotes--folded into half or quarter, but find it odd that the tremnendous amount of space (depth) of the wallet that these compartments take up was not incorporated into the zipped section/s. All this would be immediately obvious--and sound less enigmatic--if the seller could add a picture that actually looks down onto the opened wallet, with the "fan" of compartments open.Finally, I am a bit worried that the 2 zippers that close the inner coin compartments might fail soon--they feel a bit rought to open and close (I am about to get my Vaseline out and give them the treatment just in case).

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Hoped for.., 8 Feb 2011
I received excellent next day delivery service (postage was free), from Gregory's the online store I purchased this purse from.

The quality of this purse is lovely, really soft supple hyde and good stiching. It's a lovely colour, just as shown in the picture and unlike my previous black purse, I can find it easily in the depths of my black handbag. When you open the purse, as well as room for four cards, it has two full length pockets for notes. On the inside front it has two really useful receipt slots and a right hand slot where my little book of stamps fit neatly. In the center section, as well as two sections either side there is not one (as I thought from the online description) but two really good zip sections. I find this useful as I use one for my pound coins/50ps and the other for lesser shrapnel. On the back of the purse there is yet another useful zipper section.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase., 17 Dec 2010
Mr. David J. Millar ""Milzofaegala"" (Scottish Borders) - See all my reviews
I purchased this purse for my friend as her old purse was in dire need of replacement.She is absolutely delighted with it.
It has ample space for her loose change,notes and plastic cards and she would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast friendly service Hghly rec A++++ will bye from seller again soon, 3 May 2009
Mrs. N. F. Dalton "Nikki" (Jersey Channel Isles) - See all my reviews
The product that i bought is excellent soft leather, excellent seller , fast delivery, will be buying again
Nikki

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 28 Jan 2010
Beautiful soft leather, prompt delivery, perfect size, plenty of space, lovely colour -I am very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Leather purse, 17 Aug 2011
I love the softness of this purse, but that is also the reason I've taken a star off - it really needs a bit of stiffening inside to make it easier to undo the zip compartments. Apart from that, the purse is laid out very well, everything in one popper, not the usual 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 8 Dec 2009
Really good purse, exactly as described and fantastic service. Ordered yesterday and delivered today!

5.0 out of 5 stars You can put your money in it!, 9 Jan 2014
lovely leather, super soft. smells fantastic. The Mrs loves it. Big enough for a year of receipts and other assorted crud.

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality is very good but the design is not so good. I lost money the first time I used it. It simply fell out!!!, 28 Feb 2011
The quality is very good but the design is poor, I lost paper money the first time I used it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›