5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Published 10 months ago by Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Shock absorber? No.
On trying on the bra I noticed the sides(just under my armpits)were unusually high, very stiff and slightly uncomfortable and I was worried they would chafe. After several short (about 30 min) runs they do not appear to rub or chafe and do not give any discomfort while wearing the bra, but do dig in enough to leave red marks after it is removed.

It is...
Published on 30 Mar. 2010 by L. Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Shock Absorber Sports Bra B109 Max Support D+ (Apparel)
I am a 34DD and bought this as it was such a good deal so was worth the chance at this price of seeing whether it would fit. Absolutely amazed, after years of trying to find a sports bra that actually works with larger breast I'm so glad I took the risk with this. my boobs (for lack of a better word) literally do not move at all even when I try my hardest. Cannot believe I was able to get the best brand of sports bra at this price. I would 100% recommend this. It's is as white as you get and very well made. Very happy !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Jan. 2014
Brilliant! These relate for over £30 so this is an excellent bargain! Would have preferred black . Apparently these are slight seconds alThough that's not clear on the display or advertises .

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 31 Mar. 2014
I bought this sports bra previously and liked it a lot so recently bought a couple more. It's comfortable, especially on the shoulders and gives great support. I use it mostly for running (around 8-10k) and circuit training and prefer it to the shock absorber running bra. I have never had any problems with it rubbing. My normal bra size would be between 38 and 40 but I like to wear sports bras as a tight fit so went with the 38. The only negative is it can be hard to fasten because the material is so stiff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Shock Absorber Sports Bra B109 Max Support D+ (Apparel)
I've used this brand and make for years. This is the best price I've ever purchased them at! I run marathon distance in these; I don't have any problems with chafing or rubbing. I would prefer them in black but for the price I have no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super supportive and an excellent price!, 22 May 2014
Absolutely loved this bra, it's difficult to get a bra that completely does what it's supposed to. An absolutely excellent price and superfast delivery.
Sooooooo pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price, 3 Aug. 2013
I bought a few of this item to use after I had a breast augmentation and they are just fantastic! They hold everything in place as they should without being uncomfortable, as they have padded shoulder straps and fit as they should. I imagine that they would be excellent to use during sport too, as nothing moves when I wear them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for constraint, 8 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Shock Absorber Sports Bra B109 Max Support D+ (Apparel)
If you are big busted and need a lot of support this is a good purchase. Make sure that you want to wear it under a high neck top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Shock Absorber Sports Bra B109 Max Support D+ (Apparel)
Perfect for running. Fits just right great level of support. Quick delivery. Recommended for medium to high intensity work outs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Firm support, 17 April 2014
Does what I'd hoped and controls movement so I can get on with running the exercise sessions with out worrying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Nov. 2014