4.6 out of 5 stars3,402
Size: 200 mlChange

on 22 August 2010
I bought this from the shop and it is so much cheaper online. I use it every day, it is a brilliant product.
on 23 May 2013
This oil is very good to have around for healing purposes and for scars. My partner had an operation and the scars where horrendous, this oil does seem to make a difference to them.
on 26 October 2009
This is the best body oil I have ever used! I have gone off all body creams and lotions...This is the best! Even if you just want to moist your body !!! Silk and heavently feeling:)
on 14 April 2015
Great value for this size bottle, use sparingly as it's quite greasy, but worth a try to help stretch marks.
on 23 November 2014
Pleasant to use, very light oil, not perfumed. Too soon to tell if it is effective. Should last a long time.
on 18 October 2014
Really nice product, and the price was amazing if u compare with normal prices in other stores! recomendable
on 12 March 2014
My wife loves it as she is pregnant it keep her skin soft and no worries of stretch marks highly recommended
on 24 February 2014
Good for small scars, to be regularly used! Even on my huge burned skin I can see improvement with Bio Oil!
on 21 February 2014
I use bio oil all the family, very good value for money, keeps skin moisturised. Has lovely smell to it too.
on 17 January 2014
Very good product does the job. I just both another 2 bottles for my wife after giving a birth. Worth to buy