5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LITTLE POT

3.0 out of 5 stars This is really a 2 mug/4 small china teacup pot
Published 11 months ago by E Roeszler

3.0 out of 5 stars This is really a 2 mug/4 small china teacup pot, 14 May 2014
E Roeszler (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: London Pottery 4 Cup Globe Teapot Rockingham Brown (Kitchen & Home)
These are great teapots because they are comforting to look at and pour right and without dripping. I bought this to replace my previous model after I dropped that on the floor. It's very hard to judge from the pictures (I'd suggest it would be useful to add some images of teapots next to cups) and when it arrived it was too small. If you serve your tea in tiny china cups and saucers then it might do as a 4 cup, although with not a drop to spare. I kept this and bought a 6 cup as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but fiddly, 13 April 2009
Mr. David J. Lindsay (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I chose this wee pot because of its traditional looks.
It looks great but the lid will not stay on when you pour as it is very loose fitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LITTLE POT, 16 Jun. 2014
JanH (Tamworth, Staffs) - See all my reviews
Love this little pot. We really do like out tea brewed properly in a pot, and this is excellent. it is a four cup, but dispenses 2 large mugs plus a bit of a top up. Keeps tea lovely and hot. Be a bit careful though, the handle does also get rather hot, but for me this is not an issue hence still the 5* And I just love little brown tea pots, cannot find these in shops nowadays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent teapot, love it!, 1 May 2012
I first bought the 6 cup London teapot and although I loved the teapot I found it rather heavy to lift when full using one hand, so bought the 4 cup and I am more than happy with it. If you are using mugs you can get 2 and a half mugs from it, I would recommend this to anyone, it looks good and makes a great cup of tea.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but tea gets cold, 7 Mar. 2013
It is a good size, pours nicely and is an attractive item. However, I bought it to have more than one cup of tea at a time but the tea I leave in it gets cold very quickly, even if I warm the pot. I think a tea cosy is in order! Shame, as this will then hide the nice teapot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 1 Sept. 2014
Great little pot. This is the second one I've bought, but in a different colour, as I was quite impressed. Must admit the lid isn't as well fitting as the first but this is the first everyday teapot I've bought that doesn't drip when the tea is poured.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely buy, 3 Jan. 2012
Bought for my friend for christmas who specified to 'Santa' that she wanted a traditional brown teapot. It arrived in time in a lovely box. My friend was pleased and it was exactly what she asked for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Proper cup of tea!, 23 Dec. 2013
Look traditional and pours beautifully - no dribbles! Lost a star however, because an inter- teapot strainer would be perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars ... to keep it apart from that everything else was fine., 11 Feb. 2015
There was a scratch on the lid was going to send it back but decided to keep it apart from that everything else was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted and pours perfectly too, 13 Mar. 2015
Hilary Seymour (Weymouth, Dorset) - See all my reviews
I'd been looking for one of these for months. Absolutely delighted and pours perfectly too.