5.0 out of 5 stars Reflex On Top Form
Published on 18 July 2012 by Mr. R. Howe

3.0 out of 5 stars Taste
Only on day one but wanted to say HOW GROSE this product tastes. Choc Mint as well I hope its worth holding my nose as i down it! Lets hope i see good results. This product however is ten pounds cheaper on other good websites too!
Published 18 months ago by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Reflex On Top Form, 18 July 2012
Mr. R. Howe (South Shields, UK) - See all my reviews
As a Fitness Instructor I'm asked about Whey Protein almost every single day at work. There is always a 'next big thing' on the market telling you that you cannot have a productive workout unless you use their new product, right? Well one of the hardest parts about fitness, and one of the most common reasons so many people fail to get results, is that they have an inability to get past that hype. Stick to the facts, the basics, the proven supplements which are shown to work and you will not be steered wrong.

In terms of protein supplements, Instant Whey by Reflex is one of our all time favorites at the Torture Rack (gym). It covers all the bases without feeling the need to tell how about how awesome it is. Experience will tell you that the supplements which don't feel the need to cover their packaging in hyped up statements about 'instant muscle growth' are often the best, and this is the case with the product you have here.

Like it's main competitor, Optimum Nutrition's 100% Gold Standard Whey, Reflex Instant Whey simply delivers all you could want from a quality protein supplement when you are looking to build quality lean muscle which lasts.

Before I used this I heard a few folks saying that the zipper on the sack was unreliable, I'd like to mention that we have had some issues with that too.

Overall:
Taste: 10/10 (We have only used Chocolate Mint)
Mixability: 10/10 (With water or milk, and often with some Creatine Monohydrate thrown in for good measure)
Thickness: 9/10 (Overly thick shakes can leave you feeling bloated, particularly after a workout. Like Gold Standard Whey, this is not a think milkshake. It's thin and doesn't feel like a meal)
Taste in water: 9/10 (Your post-workout shake should be taken in water, as milk slows the digestion down and can miss the golden window, so the real taste test with a shake is how good it tastes in water. This is nice. It beats us why protein manufacturers continue to develop products which taste great with milk as opposed to water, because this encourages folks to use milk after a workout and not get the full benefits. Why not an 'orange' or 'fruit juice' instead of plain old strawberry? Anyway, this works)
Ingredients: 10/10 (Everything a protein supplement needs).
Price: 10/10 (We picked up a 10lb sack of this supplement from Amazon for £65. Considering it's Reflex, with such a quality reputation, that's a steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and tasty, 20 Nov 2012
K. B. McConkey (Belfast) - See all my reviews
Very good protein powder. The strawberry flavour is delicious. Give it a good shake and wait a couple of minutes for the powder to dissolve. Tastes like strawberry milkshake, what more do you need?

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Sep 2010
One of the best powdered proteins on the market, good range of flavours and, as with all proteins, tastes alot better in milk than in water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lean Muscle gain, 21 Feb 2009
F. Roberts - See all my reviews
It is good. Where to start :
Taste: Tastes great, my personal favourite min choc chip.
Mixture: Mixes easily, shake a good 5-10 seconds depending on if you use water or milk. I would advise buying the shaker, reflex is good make of shaker too cant go wrong for roughly £4.
Effectivness: Well if you have a high metabolism and can only gather tone and strength but no mass this will help but not as much as a product specialising in weight gain. This product helps you to reach the 100 metre sprinter type bodies, however this depends on how you train. I noticed a difference in performance and size within two weeks.
Value: This tub has roughly 90 servings can stratch to 91, so for £35 you cannot go wrong.
Quality: Amazing quality, you will not be dissapointed.

One peice of advice try buying this from a cheaper source, like a website specialising in supllements.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes so good, so little calories, 1 Jun 2013
First off, the delivery was perfect! It came one day before the estimated date which is always good.
After opening and sticking my nose in, I knew it was going to be tasty, it smells SO GOOD!
And I was not disappointed, after putting in the recommended two scoops and shook well, I was delighted with the wonderful taste of mint chocolate.
The best thing about this product is that my stomach agrees with it and I'm not bound to the toilet for the afternoon after one shake.
The only reason I haven't given this five stars is because sometimes after a hard gym session, the taste of chocolate can be quite sickly. HOWEVER the product and company get five stars because had I gone with another flavour I'm sure I wouldn't have any problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product as ever!, 24 April 2013
This strawberry is my second purchase and I love It still... Kept a lot of my muscle mass whilst I am on a cut!

Going to buy this third time round! Can't go wrong with strawberry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - and difficult to find in Banana..., 16 April 2013
Reflex produce quality products at great value! Their protein powder is particularly good quality. Pretty smooth for a powder and banana is the BEST flavour they do (it is also, oddly, the most difficult to get hold of). 100cals, 20g protein - excellent supplement if you need extra proteing but without too many calories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 10 Mar 2013
I only take one serving of this protein powder after a workout and after 8 weeks of good training it seems to be doing the trick. it taste good with water and mixes good like milkshake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unrivaled quality, 4 Feb 2013
This is my first protein supplement I have bought since I have decided to take up some bodybuiliding after losing 1 stone. I am happy that I have done my research well and chosen a product that is backed up by their research instead of going for the obvious brand heavily marketed by the satelite channels. After 3 weeks committing to an exercise regime and taking 2 servings per day on workout days and one on a non workout day, I begin to see my arms taking shape. (I workout between 4-6 hours a week). My 11 year old son is impressed with my muscles! And to top it off, they taste great (I have vanilla) and I haven't gained any weight as I think my fat loss has been replaced by pure muscle. I have recently ordered a chocolate orange,can't wait for it to arrive. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 Jan 2013
First i ever bought. Was a great price for amount you get, good nutritional info too. Shame that the prices seemed to go up not long after. There is a place in the market for a cheaper brand, wouldnt make as much money as the big brands, but would sell a heck of alot more.

Reflex Instant Whey Protein Chocolate 4.4 kg