Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 January 2012
On first looking at the cover, of this twin cd album, I assumed Myleen Klass would be playing an instrument of some kind throughout the album, but on closer inspection of the programme booklet, in the cd case, she only plays the piano on tracks 1, on both cd's (2 tracks out of 50 total). The other 48 tracks, are older recordings, some going back as far as 1959 & up to 2006, as shown in the cd booklet. Yehudi Menuhin, Robert Irving & Andre Previn, I see are noted on some tracks, & some noted with an * have been digitally remastered (mainly the older recordings). On saying all this, the double album has a lot of varied, good popular classical tracks on it, including parts from "The Nutcracker", "Swan Lake","Peter & The Wolf","Morning" (Peer Gynt), "Chi Mai" & "Rhapsody in blue" to mention a few. All in all, a good relaxing double album, to listen to. Recommend it.
on 7 February 2008
I bought 'Myleene's Music for Romance' last year as I love Myleene and was very pleasantly surprised, I don't usually listen to much classical music but really enjoyed her choices. I've now pre-ordered this new album and can't wait to hear what new pieces she's chosen as she's got great musical taste!
on 10 February 2008
My Sis is due in April, and I like the idea of this album. Everyone knows Myleene is an accomplished musician and a new mum, so I guess she knows her stuff when it comes to classical music and babies. I watched her on 'I'm A Celeb...' and she so should have won, she was by far the most entertaining and down to earth one there! I'm not an expert on classical music, but I know, from my Sis, that it's great to play to both un/newborns, especially Mozart, which I see appears a lot on the album. So I'm buying this for her and my niece/nephew. Nice one Miss Klass!!
on 24 October 2015
Great
on 27 February 2008
Buying music because it's "for mothers" or because there's a picture of Myleen on the front is bonkers.
on 11 March 2008
Yes you've had a baby. Well Done but so have many millions of women. Stop harping on about it and do something useful.