Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 January 2009
hey, this album is very interesting in my opinion, its a mix of pop punk and metal. i thought the two genres wouldn't blend, but they clearly do. "for those who have heart" has melodic big sounding choruses, and heavy breakdowns. overall its a really good album, check it out on the sound samples. cheers guys.
on 31 January 2013
This is an absolute beast of an album and in my opinion their best by far, their previous release (And Their Name Was Treason) is really good but this is just even better, the riffs and breakdowns are mind blowing and just the pure sound of this album is brilliant and it will take some beating as now they have gone more to the 'Pop' side as some people are calling it with Homesick and What Seperate Me From You which are still really good but they don't have a scratch on this. Definately recommend this.
on 6 May 2013
I bought this album after listening to ADTR's later albums. I was not disappointed. Of course it's a rawer sound, because it's their earlier material, but it shows their humble beginnings and the second chapter of their awesome sound.
on 14 July 2010
As the title suggests...this is a superb album, full of songs that you can't help but like. All songs are well written and just sound perfect really, ranging from heavier sounds to more pop-like sounds, something for everyone in this album. Very much like the album 'Homesick' which is also a great album by ADTR.
I started off listening to about half the album (the songs i had heard previously before buying) but they quickly all grew on me, now i'm constantly listening to all of them.
Definite 5 star, and a highly recommended purchase :)
on 17 February 2010
I didn't really know that much about ADTR until I heard their cover of Since U Been Gone originally by Kelly Clarkson. I was converted!!!

I bought this album after Homesick which I really enjoyed and FTWHH is miles better!!! Every song on it I can pretty much relate to.

My favourites are The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle, Monument, Here's to the Past and the edited version of You Shoud've Killed Me When You Had the Chance.

Brilliant stuff! :)
on 16 April 2013
Great album collection with the extra features, and I'm a massive ADTR fan, this album is quite something and I highly recommend it.
on 20 May 2013
ADTR is this life saver band that me and my brother probably won't get the change of ever seeing live, but we will keep following them and buying their albums it's worth every penny!
on 1 June 2014
It's just as expected, clear sound, plays well, no jumps in the songs. Just great if you need something to drown out chit chat on the bus.
on 29 December 2015
really like this band carnt wait to watch the dvd
on 14 August 2015
Excellent, pleasure to deal with.