Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 March 2008
To be completely honest i was never a fan of the Sci_Fi_Hi_Fi series, although being a lover of Soma, and of course Lars 'Funk D'void' i believed this may have possibly being worth splurging my money on. Boy was i right. I absolutely love this album, a hypnotic blend of deep house and techno, this album has more a feel of lars in his Dubois guise. What i like about this album is that it doesnt build slowly to peak time material but builds then takes the tempo for a little stroll with tracks by vector lovers and H-foundation (some of the older tracks on this album)before picking up where it left off. All this without greating a feeling of being disjointed, a true triumph!
on 6 February 2009
Simply the best mix CD of 2008. Deep, warm techhouse that is beautiful from start to end and does laidback as well as warm-up for things to come.
Lovely.
on 22 September 2012
This is the best in the sci-fi hi-fi series and is a warm blend of deep techy house music. Almost every track is a highlight for me but the apparat remix of lusines drip is sensational and sits beautifully within the mix; every time I hear it I want to turn up my stereo and immerse myself within it's soundscape. This is an absolute must own cd for any deep house fan.
on 29 July 2015
Nothing gained by writing some twoddle, Just buy it!! Essential.
on 18 February 2015
Crackin, as always good supplier.