5.0 out of 5 stars very good product
Cheap, easy to install, I'm quite pleased with the sound. Only one minor flaw: it doesn't take high capacity SD, on the other hand it works fine with a 16GB USB stick.
DAB also works fine (though I live in an urban area with strong signals and I cannot judge the receiver's sensitivity).
Published on 2 Sept. 2009 by Jolly G. Fellow

2.0 out of 5 stars Pity it broke down
I bought this 3 years ago and was very happy with the functionality and sound. But now all CDs are 'skipping', with no improvement after head cleaning. So I can't recommend in terms of long-term reliability.
Published on 25 Nov. 2011 by Tim

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 2 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Pure DMX-25 - DAB/FM/CD/SD/USB Micro System With MP3 And WMA Playback (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Pity it broke down, 25 Nov. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box, 23 Sept. 2010
Daniel Taylor (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
Great little system for the money the DAB radio is excellant and the functionality of SD cards and USB sticks is very useful. It was very simple to set up and the sound quality is excellant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound for the price, 27 May 2011
Bought this for my sons bedroom. Considering the low price gives a much better sound than I expected. Can thoroughly recommend.