5.0 out of 5 stars Classy sparklers
Published on 31 Dec 2008 by Mrs. M. P. Parsons

3.0 out of 5 stars Earrings
Although the earrings are absolutely beautiful, perfectly sized, and comfortable, I found that the butterfly back to the earring was very poor at keeping the earrings in place. I was unfortunate enough to actually lose one of the earrings whilst wearing them, and almost lost the other one, but managed to find it in my room.
Nothing wrong with the style of the...
Published on 28 April 2009 by V. Atkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy sparklers, 31 Dec 2008
Mrs. M. P. Parsons "Lorien" (Ullswater, English Lake District) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carissima 9ct White Gold 0.20ct Diamond Pave Set Heart Stud Earrings (Jewellery)
These earrings are beautiful, a sensible size (tastefully small, but not virtually invisible like some diamond jewelry!), nice solid fittings. They really sparkle, too: each tiny stone catches the light nicely. A great choice for that special present. My only criticism would be that, in common with all the other jewelry items I've had from Amazon, there is no slip included in the gift box to say that the item is made of gold and diamonds - the only paperwork is a copy of your order. So the recipient of your gift has no way of knowing that it isn't CZ or whatever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Girl's best friends, 26 Jan 2009
I went for these because the smaller ones seemed to be too small for some people's tastes and I wanted to be able to see these. I was a bit worried though as there were no other reviews at the time but I'm happy to say these are just what I wanted - big enough to see but not so big they look tacky. Nice sparkle to them too. The first time I wore them I received compliments about how nice they looked - I usually only wear sleepers. My only concern is that one of the backs slipped off somehow and I almost lost the stud but luckily I didn't. I've tightened the butterfly up a bit to prevent it happening again. Also wondered why such a small item had to be delivered in such a big box. Apart from that I'm really very happy with these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 28 April 2009
V. Atkins (London) - See all my reviews
Nothing wrong with the style of the earrings, but if you do buy them, I would definetly recommend changing the backs of the earrings for some sturdier ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but worth it, 17 April 2009
(Especially) at the sale price these diamonds are quite a steal, but do bear in mind that each earring is only about half the size of your pinky nail.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 9 April 2009
A nice pair of ear rings for the money. Good size - small & dainty (not bling!). Not fragile though and look lovely on.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fall out easily are they seconds?, 20 Nov 2010
J. Geddes - See all my reviews
I have been wearing these earrings a while and the butterfly on them does not click on to the post like other pairs so they have fell out many times , I believe this is a manufacturing fault and the seller should have sold them as such. If I had known this I would not have bought them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 16 Nov 2010
S. Zaslavskyy - See all my reviews
...you forgot its your girlfriends birthday tomorrow...there is not time to go to the shops to buy anything so what do you do. Amazon of course, next day delivery is fantastic, earrings are nice looking, not too small, good price. The only dowside is the back of earrings does not have a thead as in more expensive ones, and it would be easy to lose it, but for what it is at this price its a fantastic product and got me out of a dog house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond Heart Earrings, 24 April 2009
S. Stileman - See all my reviews
This are perfect, neat, elegant, not too large but still big enough to sparkle. I love them!

3.0 out of 5 stars a little bit too small, 6 Feb 2009
I liked them even if i think they are a little bit too small, but nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but very small, 5 Mar 2014
I purchased these as a valentines day present for my girlfriend and they look great. However, if your girlfriend has her hair down a lot as mine does then you're unlikely to have her wearing them out in an evening as she'll most likely want lo have longer earrings in.

Still lovely ear rings, sparkle nice under bright white lighting too.

Liam