on 6 July 2012
I can't believe someone in another review claimed it doesn't look like a ladybird! It looks exactly like the picture. Some other reviewers also mentioned it is small. I find it exactly the perfect size.
on 26 February 2012
This little pendant is enchanting. Smaller than I expected but lovable non the less. A WOW with my grand daughter! The body sections are all well defined not a splodge of colour with no definition as you sometimes see. A purchase I am very pleased with!
on 24 May 2010
This is much nicer than I had expected and is really well made. It is not at all flimsy and it looks so cute. I have put it on a fine gold chain and it looks just super.
on 26 February 2013
this was purchased as a present for our grand daughter who was well pleased.Although i personly was a little disapointed having looked at the discription ie 1 cm it seemed rather small and in this respect the photo was a little missleadig
on 21 November 2012
This is the third ladybird I have bought so far, a beautiful crafted item, and makes a lovely gift, fantastic value for money
on 23 November 2012
lovely pendant i have bought this for my mum for christmas to put on her charm bracelet. so pretty lots of detail.
on 29 March 2013
The size is perfect but the picture shows opaque red enamel, whilst in reality the red enamel is translucent - so you can see the metal underneath. It is not such a big problem for me, but it is something to take into account when buying it. EDIT: Cool the picture has been updated. Kudos for taking customer feedback into account.
on 7 June 2016
Bought as a gift and she loves it It is dainty but I knew the measurements before purchase ....Have never been disappointed with Carrisima Gold

jewellery......,when looking for gifts I always browse their website first! excellent value for money !
on 15 July 2013
I love this charm. It is so darn cute. Very small and dainty but as it is brightly coloured it looks great on my charm bracelet amongst all the plain gold colours. A must for anyone who collects charms. Would defo recommend.
on 17 September 2013
I love this pendant. It is just medium size, so the picture needs a little re-sizing to reflect its true size. It's great for a teenage girl. Overall, better than the earrings which are a whole load smaller, but it'll do.

See one answered question