5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, great item!
The fleece throws I ordered were here almost as soon as I ordered them and they really are incredibly soft, lightweight and yet at the same time snuggly warm, just what I was looking for. Great service and a great product I'd say!
Published on 29 April 2008 by Gill

2.0 out of 5 stars soft touch but cheap quality
Published on 11 Oct 2011 by Rosana

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, great item!, 29 April 2008
This review is from: Snuggle Touch Microfibre Throw Chocolate 140x180cm BRAND NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft, 21 Feb 2008
C. REEL "Claire R" (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
What a gorgeous blanket!!!!! Exactly what we needed for our son to go on cub camp for the first time. It is so soft that you cant help but want to wrap yourself up in it. Brilliant price for a great item

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, 26 Jan 2009
So cosy and luxurious. I've seen cheaper versions but they're not a patch on these. When it arrived it looked thinner than you would expect but looks can be deceiving!

2.0 out of 5 stars soft touch but cheap quality, 11 Oct 2011
Rosana (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I am very disappointed with this blanket, having bought a similar item from a chain store I needed an extra one, as when we are watching TV everyone fights for the blanket. I guess I just thought it would be pretty straight forward to buy something as simple as this. The reviews are all so positive, that I just wonder whether my one is faulty? but although it is soft, it is very thin, keeps loosing "fluff" and also came covered in little bits of threads. The hems are not particularly neat either. It looks like a cheap quality blanket, I don't feel particularly happy to have it in the sitting room. I think I will let the the cat have it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Feels super soft and snuggly but by God it sheds!, 15 Mar 2013
I have had fleece throws in the past and generally love them. I bought two of these throws and they do feel very warm and soft and snuggly. There are two major problems. The first and worst of them is the fibers of the throw sheds over literally everything. I had put the throw on my sofa and within a few hours it was covered in brown fibers. It took me hours of rubbing and vacuuming to get rid of them. I also had the little fibers all over my clothing but not as bad. I put the throws in the wash in the hopes that the shedding would reduce but there were fibers around the rim of the washing machine as well which is probably because of the second problem; static electricity. The throws generate a huge amount of static electricity which results in quite a bit of "zinging" when I wrap it around myself. It is not painful or unpleasant but it does take some getting used to. All in all, I think I would not use this throw very much. The hassle of cleaning up after makes it not worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good value for money, 15 May 2010
Mrs. Katharine Kirby "Kate" (HELSTON, Cornwall United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
These fleeces are really useful and cuddly. the chocolate one is dark, plain chocolate, equally as desirable. They are quite lightweight, which you can't tell by looking of course, but a decent size, good enough for a single bed. Nicely packaged with a velcro ribbon, I thought the smart presentation offered was well beyond the call of duty for such an inexpensive item. So would be great as a gift. Altogether a great product that will be jolly useful around the house, in the car or on a picnic. You are warned on the label that they should not be used on light coloured leather furniture, presumably they might just discolour that. My two are on the sofa which happily they match perfectly. Just the thing for drawing up around you on a chilly evening.

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic throw available on most markets, 6 Jun 2013
Of basic quality could have got equivalent from the local market.
That way, I would have known what the quality was going to be like.
Hoped for something slightly more superior, but is adequate.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG SO COMFY, 26 April 2014
love using it as a blanket, keeps me nice and warm in my uni halls. Only thing is for the first week or so there is a large amount of static build up on the product so i was very wary of metal objects after unwarping myself. Apart from that i would defos recommend it to anyone looking for a good sized blanket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Item, 24 April 2014
Pleased with this, nice smooth feel, very comfortable. Good price, well worth the money in my view and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Car Blankets, 16 Mar 2014
R. Jenkinson "Ross" (London) - See all my reviews
I bought 2 of these and they came in very useful when we had a cold spell some weeks ago. I have a Land Rover Defender and it is not the most refined vehicle. My partner really found them useful. I also used them recently whilst watching TV.