5.0 out of 5 stars Organised for 2012
i required both a folder and organiser for a specific project in 2012. Whilst availabe as separate items, its alway awkward to carry. Thsi option provided both requirements and if necessary, you can detach one fromn the other.
its well made appears sturdy, and will reduce the amount of Files I will need to hjust this one
Published on 19 Dec. 2011 by Mr. John Whiting

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality stitching
I thought the quality would have been better, there is double stitching inside with loose thread not happy!
Published 2 months ago by shaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Organised for 2012, 19 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Snopake 15304 MeetingMate Expanding 6-Part Organiser 4-Ring 25mm A4, Black (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know, 10 July 2014
One of my most important office items.

Comes with the transparently split organizer to the right of the picture, which comes with thick cards to insert, blank on one side, days on the other. This section Velcros shut which prevents the documents from moving which is nice.

There are two zippable pockets with a strong flexible lattice. the bottom one is large enough for pens and pencils. There is also a flexible pen loop to the right of the included paper pad, for quick notes.

The material of the external case is a very solid yet flexible plastic with a woven effect. It feels very durable. The latch which closes the Organiser is very secure and easy to work. The weight of the product is reasonably light.

It should also be mentioned that the Organiser can expand a great deal and still close. I secure my 3 inch book inside it for storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great organizer, 6 Dec. 2012
Holds loose papers and punched wallets securely. This is my 2nd a replacement after 2 years use from each but it is used daily, the thing that goes is the fastening probably because I over fill it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functionally great., 17 May 2013
This does exactly what I want it to. I needed something for note/minute taking but also wanted the six-part expanding organiser to enable me to manage the project folders I need to transport to my meetings. Having this folder allows me to centralise my drawings/logbook/project folders all in the 1 place.

Only slight neagative is the quality is not brilliant, so I have a slight concern over the long term durability.

The open/close clasp even fell off when I unpacked it, but this was down to an assembly issue, with the clasp back plate not being pushed fully home and the clip feature on the clasp legs hadn't engaged. When I reassembled and secured the back plate correctly it stayed secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snopake MeetingMate Organiser, 9 Sept. 2010
This is a thoroughly excellent product (as are most from Snopake).

Robust, capacious, well finished and professional in appearance. Prompt delivery by seller

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 'relaxed' business area or for Students, 13 April 2014
subject2status (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is bigger than I thought and therefore too bulky for my intended purpose of carrying around in a messenger bag for work.

However I didn't want to return it as it's a great organiser for my financial paperwork and so I've held on to it for that purpose.

The cover is black and slightly 'casual' looking so wouldn't look too professional for business folk but would be fine in more relaxed business areas or for students etc.

The storage is great with a velcro closing for the tabbed folders area, a couple of zipped see-through pockets as well as other slip-in compartments for sheets of paper and a pen holder alongside the (provided) A4 notepad.

The weak link on these types of products tends to be the four rings but these are perfectly aligned and hold the (quite heavy) inserts in place.

A nice product that should satisfy any stationery lover

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 14 May 2015
I must admit I ordered this with caution after reading the mixed reviews but it was the best prices product that did everything I wanted it to do and more.

Some reviews complained about the front closure, I've had no problem with it, others claimed it was not well made... I think this will last at least a year and at the price they are compared to the likes of Filofax you can buy at least 3 of these for the price of one Filofax branded equivalent.

It feels strong and durable, looks professional and has more storage than I can think of using. If your work takes you to customers homes this organiser will definitely help you look the part

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps things together., 14 April 2015
This has worked really well to take with me for note taking before writing up reports. I can put any completed notes into the inbuilt filing pockets and there is room for my memory sticks, pens, calculator and reference booklets also. Having everything in the one binder helps me to keep things together so that nothing is forgotten.

I had to cut off the "Pukka" label sewn into the hem around the folder's edge, as it looked dreadful. After this was removed it looked fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 28 Feb. 2014
A fantastic bit of organising kit for a teacher. I love it! Has both a ring binder & an organiser section.

5.0 out of 5 stars I might get organised yet, 26 April 2014
I bought this in order to organise my household paperwork, and prevent it from piling up on a corner of the kitchen worktop during the few days that I procrastinate about it. Now I have stuffed it all in here, with paper, envelopes, stamps, pens etc. and I deal with it on Wednesdays. Problem solved!