4.0 out of 5 stars Cock on!
Bought 100s of products on Amazon over the years, this is the only one that has really compelled me to write a (short but sweet) review!
I guess I should start with the cover of the organiser, it is genuine leather and it seems very sturdy and durable. Much better than I expected, It's about the size of an A5 piece of paper for those wondering.
Comes with all...
Published on 2 Sep 2011 by CaptainKicks

3.0 out of 5 stars small and heavy
It is a solid leather organiser but if I knew how heavy it was, I wouldn't buy it. The pages are small, which means you have about 5 cm (2") per day and have to write very small letters if you want to make some notes.
But then it is not just a diary, it's an organiser. There are slots for cards (but I am not going to keep my credit cards there!) and a zipped slot for...
Published on 6 Feb 2010 by I. A. Jakubiak

4.0 out of 5 stars Cock on!, 2 Sep 2011
Comes with all the inserts you could need and then some more (map and time zone chart were particularly interesting)!
My only gripes are that it didn't have more of 2011 in the diary (which would make sense, the time of year it is being sold)or a pencil case style zip wallet, but these are minor inconveniences as I was able to purchase a 2011 refill (ref code PR2700-11) and the existing zip pocket in the cover is just about suitable for my needs (although a clear zip wallet that attaches to the binder would still be better).
The organiser on a whole is of a high quality and has obviously been made to that high Collins standard, it's a lot better than a Filofax, and a damn site cheaper!
4/5, would give a 5 if more of 2011 was included in the diary, but as the months go on this will matter less and less.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's included?, 17 Sep 2009
flyinghyphen "flyinghyphen" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Collins Balmoral Premium Leather Desk Organiser Week to View 2015 Diary - Black (Office Product)
Contents are: credit/business card holder; personal reminder pages; week in view diary; today ruler; notes pages (10 sheets); meetings pages (10 sheets); to do pages (10 sheets); finance pages (10 sheets); telephone/address pages (10 sheets); A-Z tabs (24 sheets); subject tabs (6 sheets); notepad (25 sheets).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all around personal organiser, 17 Nov 2009
A good sturdy organiser with a diary and other sections for notes, meetings, to do lists, finances and telephone numbers and addresses. A good choice if you are after a simple organiser.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 14 Dec 2009
Glamazon (North Lincs, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent value and has a variety of refill options available so can contain as little or as much info as you like. Comes with diary, personal info page,notes section, meetings section, to do list, finances section, tel/add section and a note pad at the back. About to buy another for my other half...

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Belter, 8 Dec 2009
Mrs. M. Mcindoe "Mary" (Glenrothes, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Ordered this for a colleague's leaving present, and chose one for me too! Arrived very promptly, and is of top quality. Our colleague was delighted with her present. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive, 14 April 2013
I am amazed to come across these Collins leather organisers. I bought one in 1997, and it's still going strong, showing no signs of wear at all, even the pen loop is in perfect condition. I very much doubt that I would be saying the same about a Filofax binder. I really love my Collins organiser, and it's been in use every single day of my life for 16 years now, and will probably still be in use for the next 16 years. I am puzzled that some reviewers seemed to think they were buying an A5 size. This is clearly the size of the personal organiser so popular with Filofax. By the way, I always use Filofax inserts, which I think are much neater than other brands, and fit perfectly in this Collins binder. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars very very pleased, 12 Jan 2012
after looking around in stores and online for an organiser i found the best price online on amazon. i wasnt expecting much seeing as it was so much cheapert then all the other ones i've seen. but once it arrived i was very impressed! the pages are of great quality as is the cover leather. it looks more expensive than what i paid for it (and thats always a good thing lol)
it also comes with a small leaflet to show you what else is compatible with your organiser which is always handy if you want to add something to make it just right for you.
i read a few reviews about people not liking a the formats for the dairy enrty part, so i searched online for a refill incase i found it unsuitable ...(just in case). but it turns out there's plenty of space to write for each day! (they may have changed the layout)
for me this is perfect and as it is compatible with standard 6 ring refills i dont think i'll be needing another one for a while!! :)
well worth the money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great organiser, 30 Nov 2010
Extremely pleased with this organiser, I have bought it for my partner for christmas and I am sure he will be very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product - but take care if buying from Amazon's Warehouse deals, 9 Sep 2011
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Ordered this is the extra-small pocket size as a diary for my brother to take to college with him, and am very pleased with the quality of the product. The organiser comes in a nice little presentation box, making it ideal for a gift. The black leather binding is decent quality, nice smelling, and well sewn, though some of the edges are a little rough (but at the price, perfection isn't to be expected).

The organiser opens and closes via a leather tab with a magnetic snap fastening. The week-to-view diary allows a space of about 6cm wide and 2cm deep per day, there is a complete alphabet's worth of index-tabbed address pages, as well as several spare address book pages, and a few pages of hole-punched note paper. The pocket-sized version lacks some of the features of the personal/desk-sized versions of this organiser (notepad isn't included, there are no credit/business card holders), but if you don't have a particularly hectic schedule or large handwriting then the smaller size is well worth considering.

*As a note of caution, Amazon's Warehouse Deals seem to be offering a number of Collins organisers for sale at the moment - I ordered this, clearly described as a 2012 organiser in 'like new' condition with the only flaw noted being a battered box... I received an organiser with a mostly-expired 2011 diary. Take care, if you're thinking about ordering these apparent bargains as the cost of refills exceeds the reductions made!*

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 25 Aug 2009
Mrs. Alison Taylor (Grantham, Lincs, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this as a gift for a colleague who was moving on to another job and knew she would need a new organiser. It is excellent value and looks very expensive and impressive. It is excellent value for money!!