5.0 out of 5 stars Good and sturdy
Nice and sturdy, tape works just fine, it can tip to the side if you are too rough with it or not careful (I was wrapping presents in a rush and it kept falling over to the side) but other than that it serves its purpose and works brilliantly
Published on 6 Dec 2011 by Sophie

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
You still have to use two hands to use it,smaller than I thought.
Published 1 month ago by jackie hampson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and sturdy, 6 Dec 2011
This review is from: Scotch C60 Magic Tape Dispenser - Silver - with 1 Roll of Magic Tape Supplied - For tape 19 mm x 10 m (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I not get one of these years ago?, 26 Jan 2011
How much easier it is now to wrap presents! It used to be a chore and all my scissors got sticky after a while plus I had bits of cellotape all over me and the table etc. Plus where is the cellotape end?
Every household should have one of these.
Its nice and heavy and so can be used one handed easily. Its very well priced. Get it, its the best thing I bought for myself this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of room for a 19mm x 33m tape, 9 Jan 2013
Chappers "chappers" (LONDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
After yet another season of wrapping Xmas presents with my sticky tape dangling from a desk edge, I finally made a useful decision and bought this rather smart Scotch dispenser. Nice and heavy, and quite a neat size (approx 6" long, 2" wide and 3" high). All of my various 3/4" small tapes fit onto its central core/drum, some more snugly than others. Once loaded with a tape, the drum then drops securely into the body of the dispenser and doesn't pop up unexpectedly when I pull on the tape. So all in all a good design. The roll of Magic Tape supplied with this item was in fact 19mm x 33m, not the 10m advertised, so that was a nice surprise!

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable and effective, 4 Jan 2013
serifina (Bath, England) - See all my reviews
This is a very handy tape dispenser. Easy to use: tape actually tears easily and sharply (the "Magic" tape provided is of excellent quality so this does have an influence). It is lightweight but stays on the desk so can be used one-handed. It looks smart. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not move when used., 18 Jan 2013
Mr. D. E. Fisher "delboy" (spain) - See all my reviews
Excellent in use therefore easy to use,would recomend this product because of its sturdy construction,and excellent finnish.
Has a professional feel to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotch Magic Tape Dispenser, 16 Mar 2013
Marion King (Rainham, Essex) - See all my reviews
I replaced this for one that I had for years but lost the tape holder which accidently got thrown in the bin together with the finished tape. This one is attached so there is no chance of that happening. It is heavy and dispenses the tape easily. Good little product.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love scotch tape and would not use anything different!, 30 Jun 2014
i ordered this after my last one broke after 10+ years, i looked around in my local town and could not find this cheaper (yet again Amazon gives the best price).

i really like this because the part you put the roll of tape onto it fixed to the dispenser so there is no chance of it getting lost! it was delivered in very good time too!

i would note that this is just the dispenser and there is no tape that comes with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Second to none. Simply the best!, 13 Aug 2014
I love this product! It's expensive for a tape dispenser for sure, but the build quality is top notch! The product is very sturdy and I'm sure will be very durable and serve me well over many years (It'll probably outlive me).

The design and appearance I give A+ ...there has obviously put a lot of thought into this product.

It's very easy and feels nice to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good tape dispenser, 10 Oct 2014
This is a very good tape dispenser. I especially like the weight of the dispenser and the rubber on the bottom which makes it non slip. It can be used with one hand and if it becomes attached to the skin it peels easily without losing the adhesion. I have always used Sellotape, but no more. Because I use 3M microporous tape for skin and it is so good, I thought I'd try the Magic tape with the dispenser. I'm glad I did. Very easy to use and it includes a roll of tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job, 29 Jun 2014
Mr. T. Mackin (uk) - See all my reviews
As asked great job as exactly expended would recommended to all my friends will deal with again thank you again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›