Size: 38 EU|Colour: Silver|Change
Price:£35.22 - £48.03

on 3 January 2011
Great skates for the price. These skates were bought as a gift for my husband as he was always complaining about the skates that we hire when we go skating at our local rink. He is delighted with the difference they have made and even falls over less! The skates are well balanced and very comfortable to wear. I would recommend these skates to anyone who skates regularly as a hobby, but has just not reached the Torvill and Dean stage yet.
on 24 April 2013
these boots are a great buy - they are delivered promptly - look good - are pre sharpened, saving more money - their sizing may be a little small - so just order a size up - they have a good feeel on the ice also
on 16 February 2014
Great service on these, ordered late Wednesday night and received early Friday morning, used them for the first time today and super comfy if a little wide, but an insole to bolster up the foot next time will help.
These, as someone else mentioned came pre-sharpened, id say more for speed than grip but even with a rink full of kids these had enough on them to move between people.
on 2 April 2015
Arrived a week earlier than scheduled which was a nice surprise. The skates are exactly what I expected and just like the photo. They seem to be well made and very strong. Perhaps the materials on the inside of the skate could be better but they are perfectly good for the price. Came pre-sharpened so no delay in getting onto the ice. I ordered my normal shoe size but wish Id gone for a size bigger as my toes just touch the front and are slightly squeezed. Ive only used them once so of course they may give a little. I find the uppers very stiff compared to the figure skates Ive had before, but maybe this is normal for a hockey skate. I consider myself a relative beginner so the skates are ideal for me given the low price. All said, they look good and feel good so wouldnt hesitate to recommend them. Of course you will always find better if youre prepared to pay more, otherwise this is a good choice.
on 8 November 2011
I bought these skates for my partner and he loves them. He knows what hes talking about when it comes to skates as he used to play ice hockey and he said theyre sturdy and the boot quality would hold up a while. Perfect for those starting out. They came pre sharpened which saved us a few pounds. And......Next day delivery which was fantastic/unexpcted as the postage was free!
on 25 May 2014
Came on time, well packaged. Great skates, they came sharpened at 1/4 inch which is too sharp so had the ROH reduced to 1/2 inch and now perfect.
on 9 January 2016
Eventually received these this morning after the first pair didn't show up. Tested them tonight at the ice rink and have to say a great pair of skates, well padded inside fitted my feet perfectly. The came sharpened which is great but are a bit too sharpe, I'm guessing they are 3/8 and ideally 1/2 would been better, but to be honest, it's such a minor thing, the fact that they came pre-sharpened saves money anyway. Very impressed and amazing for the price ;-)
on 19 March 2013
great purchase well worth the money very cheap purchase and i will get great use of this item thanks very much
on 30 March 2015
After reading a few of the reviews already posted I decided to go ahead and purchase these skates. I used to skate several times a week , play Ice Hockey & Ice Steward at my local rink so I was a little bit reserved but I have to say for recreational use they have been great value for money & I have been pleased so far.
on 15 January 2015
Skates arrived after 2 days with temporary guards. They fit really well, are very sturdy and look great! They were pre sharpened and were awesome on the ice, no complaints at all, definitely happy with this purchase and definitely recommend anyone wanted good skates at great value.