2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly, 5 Feb 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Fill Em Up Frog (Baby Product)
I bought this from John Lewis and at first we only used the animals which were fun for a few months but when we started using the frog it got smelly quite quickly. I think the padded bits never get a chance to dry out completely. The animals all started getting black slime inside them too so I have thrown it all out. Maybe that's the fate of all bath toys but I hope not! At the moment we're just using some plastic cups from a stacking set which are great and can be cleaned properly.

2.0 out of 5 stars decorative but useless, 5 Mar 2010
D. Solda (warsaw) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Fill Em Up Frog (Baby Product)
we bought it hoping to make some order in the bathroom, but there's not enough room even for the toys it comes with. it looks pretty, though, and the three animals are very good quality and in bright colours.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as I thought!, 17 Mar 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Fill Em Up Frog (Baby Product)
This is a lovely toy & brightens up the bathroom but I originally bought it to store the other toys & it's only just big enough to squeeze in the toys it comes with!

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but small, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Fill Em Up Frog (Baby Product)
The frog is well made but is a lot smaller than you would like and will only fit the three toys. Wish it was bigger as my children like to have more than 3 toys in the bath.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as big or as good as it may seem!, 5 Jan 2010
G. Batt "Grant" (Coventry, West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Fill Em Up Frog (Baby Product)
We brought this because our daughter was beginning to build up a collection of toys in the bath and I thought it would be a great storage device. But the only thing I can 'Fill Em Up' with are the 3 small toys that come with it and we have had to hang it from the shower lead because the succer has not worked from day 1.
Besides all this I did give it 2 stars because it is bright and colourful which my daughter loves and she does play with the small toys but it doesn't serve the purpose of why we brought it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bath toy, 14 Mar 2011
Ms. S. T. Nelson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Fill Em Up Frog (Baby Product)
I love all of the Lamaze products love the rich colours and designs. I bought this more for storage which it is not big enough for, if you want a lovely attractive bath toy this is great just don't buy if you need storage only as the net literally can only hold the 3 squirters

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, 15 Jan 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Fill Em Up Frog (Baby Product)
The frog is bright and colourful, however it is small and only really holds the 3 toys it comes with so even if you put your own toys in they'd have to be quite little.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, 25 Aug 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Fill Em Up Frog (Baby Product)
Its alot smaller than i thought!! I got it thinking it could fit the small toys i already have, but it only fits the toys you get with it! my daughter does like it, but finds it hard getting the toys out as the mouth is to stiff!!

Lamaze Fill Em Up Frog