on 29 May 2012
The cables I received are tiny - so short (15cm) that I can't believe they are useful at all. I thought I had just been careless when I placed the order but after reading comments left by other buyers it's clearly not just me. Avoid buying these cables unless the connection you want to make is very short 15cm (0.15m.) I think the product description is very lacking with regards to the cable length.
on 10 June 2009
These are cheap no frills but work fine. No clips just push on but mine have been in for a while with no problems.
on 11 May 2012
The cables seem decent quality, but it seems the seller has decided to ignore the publication of an important piece of information... each cable is 15cm long making them next to useless in 99% of cases.
on 31 May 2012
I'm sure these cables work just fine. Too bad I was unable to use them because of their size of 15cm. The seller should have included this IMPORTANT detail in their description.
on 23 May 2012
These cables are only 15cm long. Do not buy them! They are too short!

I ended up having to go to Maplins to buy a 45cm cable at 12 times the cost. If I had skipped over these cables and bought some longer, more expensive ones on eBay or Amazon I would have saved money in the long run.
on 8 June 2009
I bought these at a very cheap price and am very pleased. They do exactly as you would expect, with no problems. I have them connected to my SATAII harddrives. Works perfect. No probs. The only possible bad thing I could say, is that they come in a postage bag and thats it. There is no clamshell or plastic protective, but this is all better for the environment. Just buy it. Theres two aswell :)
on 17 May 2012
on 1 June 2012
please do not buy this product. they are only less than 6 inch in length. in the product details they did not mention the length of the item, i thought they would at least be 12 inch in length as previously bought. i'm not going to bother to return the items as it would cost me the same money to send and aslo it wouldn't pay to make a trip to post office. DO NOT FALL FOR THE NICE PICTURE. this is my first ever ONE star comment and i won't lose any sleep over it. i think amazon should also take note of the fact that the seller is selling an item that is not properly described.
on 21 July 2012
I've just copied an existing review as it's a good review for the product.
I Should have read bad reviews, 15cm cables this won't fit in any case. Bought two sets too, waste of money and waited 5days without pc use as my last ones broke and will have to do this again.
on 4 April 2011
I Thought i was buying the cables in the picture, but infact i got two cables with a right angle connector on both ends which is ok for the hard/optical drive end but not so good when you mobo sata connectors are above and below each other, so if i was to put one in the top slot i wouldn't be able to use the second and it wouldn't fit in the bottom either because my graphics card would be in the way. This is mainly my motherboards fault for being so cramped but i wouldn't have had this problem if i recieved the right cables.

See one answered question