5.0 out of 5 stars Power cable
The cable received was of good quality, and as advertised. Delivery was quick. Having bought from this seller before, I can recommend them.
Published on 22 Sept. 2009 by Mr. Maurice Huxham

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Cables
I purchased three of these cables for two computers and a monitor. They appeared to be of good quality, but when I plugged them in for use the first one did not work at all, the second one worked for approximately 30 minutes, and the third worked for an evening. This was very frustrating as I thought I was having serious computer problems. I tried different cable...
Published on 25 Nov. 2011 by ADAM

5.0 out of 5 stars Power cable, 22 Sept. 2009
Mr. Maurice Huxham (Devon - UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mains Cable/ Lead/ Power Cable 1.5m UK TV/LCD/Kettle HD (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what you would expect., 25 May 2013
Simply does what you expect it to. I used mine for some desktop PCs, but this product is suitable for any standard 'kettle' style connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cables shouldn't be a problem... But problems do get solved promptly by these people., 1 Oct. 2011
Later edit: the company that I've bought them from contacted me and offered me a refund of 50% for the damage caused, damage translated in about 20 minutes of thoroughly cleaning the cables. The thing was a mix-up in the warehouse, as they have both new and used cables there.
What I have to say is that this thing erased my bad opinion. It shows they do care about their customers and that their priority is a happy customer, not a fat wallet. I can understand a mix-up, when it is treated like this by the seller. 5 stars.

What happened is below. I edited the comment, as it wasn't accurate anymore.
I ordered eight of these, as I recently moved to the UK and had some equipment needing power. They've sent me 8 different cables, all fulfilling the same function (happy there...), but different lenghts and different brands/makes. I think they've removed all the power cables from their firm computers/LCD's/Kettles to fulfill this order.

Extremely dissapointed, these were advertised as NEW items, not USED. 1.5m long, not 1.5m - 2.5m. Will not order again from this seller even if I get paid to do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice build, 5 Jun. 2013
The cable is solid and has a nice construction. It's not very easy to bend but who cares about that right? Cheap and effective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mains Cable/ Lead/ Power Cable 1.5m UK TV/LCD/Kettle HD, 24 May 2013
Paul Wainwright (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
Works fine for the price, although it would be pretty difficult to manufacture one of these to fail. No problems so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly., 24 May 2013
Mr. O. G. Evans (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Places like argos are selling these for nearly 10 times the price! This one works perfectly and is very cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 12 Oct. 2012
Bought the item and it arrived within two days, the quickest product I have recieved since buying on Amazon. The item was as described so couldn't ask for anything else. Works amazing with my Xbox 360, haven't had any faults with it so far. So all in all well done, and a big thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 24 Sept. 2013
As above, no hassels with this at all. Does what a plug should do, no more no less. 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 6 Aug. 2013
I bought this cable for my screen as I lost my old one. It work pefectly as I was expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 22 Aug. 2012
Cheap, fast shipping, good packaging, great buy, would recommend it for a new power brick replacement also not to long, so much less of a cluster of wires at the back of console and TV/Monitor. :)