Size: 1-Pack|Change
Price:£2.28+ Free shipping

on 1 September 2015
Held for about a week each time I used them on three different occasions on a 700c road bike. On inspection when I took the tube out, I found that the adhesive doesn't hold under pressure. Reverted to good ol adhesive plus patch which has never failed me yet.
on 16 November 2015
Sadly these didn't work on my 700c road bike tyres. Tried it on two separate types of puncture but neither could handle the pressure for my tyres. I imagine they would be great with lower PSI.

Shame really but back to multiple spare inners.
on 29 December 2015
Don't hold that well, but good for emergencies only.
on 3 February 2016
fixed 2 punctures and they failed after one ride
on 1 September 2012
well i had to buy these with a name like that. These are brilliant patches. No need to carry glue and other stuff when out. so quick to use just find the puncture, quick wipe and peel off and patch and stick it on and away again. No glue, no chalk, no messing. A great idea, have been to repair a puncture before and found the tube of glue has gone hard and is unusable. No worries with this product and they come in their own little protective case which keeps them safe and you can just pop them in a saddle bag or a jersey pocket and know they are there when you need them. Recommended for anyone who loves their cycling, road or MTB. I carry a pack for both
on 27 April 2016
well please with the patches and seedy service
on 25 January 2013
Been a while since i bough this but it's a great item and durable, at a good price too.
Would recommend to others, makes repairing a puncture at the side of the trail much quicker than all that glueing lol !
on 3 December 2012
These make the job of repairing a puncture so easy it's untrue. If you still use the old puncture repair kit then please throw it away and get these. They take up less space and are very easy to use. Brilliant.
on 28 July 2015
Hopefully I will never need to use them, but they look easy to use if I do, compared to old fashioned repair kits. I will update this if I have any problems with it as/when I eventually need to use it.
on 30 April 2015
Nice & compact, the pack fits easily into my grab & go kit but I couldn't say how effective the adhesive is as (fortunately) I haven't needed them as yet - further review will follow if used in anger!