on 9 October 2008
I was looking for a shoe rack that would fit inside a wardrobe (in that space underneath your hangers), but it would be impossible to find something that matched that space. But this is brilliant, you only need to build as many squares as you need for that space. Construction is simple and the finished squares are actually very sturdy (metal frames with hard plastic in between). It's not pretty but really works.
0Comment|134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2015
I ordered 3 of these for my expanding shoe collection and they arrived within a week and on date advised.
They are quite sturdy and it's good how you can change the height/width of each box.
Although not all shoes fit width ways next to each other and 1 shoe is slightly infront of the other but this is minor really.
I suppose my biggest issue was putting these together, I had 48 boxes to put together and it is hard work! It's not straight forward as you need to use quite a bit of strength/ force.
However, once done I really liked them!
on 28 January 2009
Having always struggled to find a home for the shoes, this seemed just too good to be true... but it's not! It really is as good as it looks.

It has two optional ways of constructing (as pictured or within two rows making it taller), and is extremely strong and generously sized (even walking boots fit in). In fact, I have managed to comfortably fit three pairs of ladies loafters into one compartment to save on space even further.

Not as easy to put together as I had hoped, and I did manage to break two of the fixing clips (which were strategically placed at the bottom). A bit more strength needed than I had I suspect. However, this is probably due to the good quality of the product and I did have it in position in half an hour - an hour.

Definately one of my best buys and I would recommend. I just wonder why no-one invented this earlier.....
11 comment|101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2012
excellent, sturdy construction. simple and easy to follow instructions. I can understand why some other reviews say it takes some force to put together, but once you get into the swing of it, it only took 15 mins to put together. would definitely recommend to others. I used this shoe organiser as a storage rack for my cd's and dvd's rather than shoes and works excellent. so good my parents bought one for to store their shoes.
I needed some extra parts to complete my construction. I contacted the seller. I could purchase as many different pieces as I wanted, once payment was confirmed the parcel was sent and I received it the next day. Very, very happy with seller and purchase. cant beat the excellent customer service.
on 4 October 2008
excellant product very sturdy and can be used to fill the space under the stairs
on 6 February 2009
Arrived speedily and easy to put together. You can actually fit more than one pair of shoes in each compartment if they are sandals or childrens.
on 19 February 2009
Fabulous! I have two - one for boots the other for handbags. I need some more as they are so handy to store anything from craft work to fabrics
on 10 September 2010
Here's my two cents:

Like: It looks nice, modern, saves space and flexible for shape and size (you can make it a 4x4 square like the photo or 3x4 or any combination you like). Comes in a nice box and understandable instructions. Can be washed and easy to clean.

Dislike: Heavy, needs a strong arm to put it together and have to be careful when moving from one place to another since the shelves might come off. Only good for small shoes (boots, wellies etc wont fit upright)
on 31 October 2012
Put it together with no problems. The shelves were just a tiny small for a pair of shoes,but if they were put in at an agle, they fitted. The only dissapointment was the lack of spare connetcors. 50 were supplied and all needed if the shelves were put together as intended, but if a different configuration was required, then extra connectors would have been useful. I tried to find out where I could get spare connectors, but eventually gave up.
on 15 February 2013
This is a brilliant way to organise shoes [or other items]. The pieces slot together very easily and the resulting frame is sturdy and solid. I used it tame the mess of shoes in my very tiny porch area and the flexibility of being able to devise different arrangements and orientations of the 'cells' means I have been able to maximise the number of pairs stored. Picture supplied.