on 29 April 2009
Received the case but wasn't the one shown in the picture and as described. It was poor quality and didn't have a removable belt clip. The hole for the earphone was out of alignment and the non-removable belt clip was bulky. I contacted KMS and explained this and asked if they could supply a pre-paid label to enable me to return it and I received an email back stating that they could arrange this. They added that the case I had received was no different to the one shown and that it was actually of better quality and that the majority of customers preferred this one. I think that is proof that they were aware they were sending out a different one to the one advertised and I feel it is wrong of them to decide for me that a different case is acceptable than the one I had ordered. I never received a pre-paid label but returned the case at my expense and after a week I hadn't heard from KMS so I contacted them by email to check that the case had arrived back with them. I had an email back which just said 'refunded'. Just for the record, the case that I received was the one sold on Amazon by KMS which is called EASYI. I have been a customer of Amazon for many years and never had a problem with them and in future I will only buy from them and not from anyone who sells through them.
on 17 May 2009
When you pay over 150 for an ipod, you want a case (or a cover) to do the job and do it well.
In my opinion this one does.
This leather case is sturdy but slender - it has a strong belt clip and magnetic flip cover (favorite feature). It also gives you clear access to wheel and screen, as well as earphone and charger ports.
The leather case itself is well made and fits my ipod like a glove.
All of the above is what I want from an ipod case.

I must add - the case that was delivered did not have the same logo as the case shown in the photo (in fact it looks be the same as the Easy-i leather case) but I don't have an issue with this.
All in all, swift delivery for a super case, that looks so much more than the price I paid.
Result: very happy indeed!
on 9 February 2010
Delighted when this case arrived quickly, and very good value. It looks a little 'cheaper' than the impression given by the main photograph and on mine the iPod sits slightly out of alignment with the holes for the click wheel and screen, but for the price I certainly can't complain. The leather edges extend a little beyond the sides of the iPod so it seems it should offer reasonable protection. There are magnets to hold the flap closed.

At first I thought the magnetic closing was a great touch. But on reflection I'm sufficiently concerned about the long-term effect of having these magnets sat next to the iPod's hard drive that I'll likely be on the look-out for an alternative case.
review image
on 18 December 2009
The flip case wasn't brilliantly made, and I had to trim some threads that were scratching on my screen. The leather that covers the belt clip slips away and, although it's a tight clip, I found it awkward to fasten to my belt or pocket. Apart from the minor faults, it does the job and I haven't wanted to replace it. Well worth the money
on 26 November 2009
If you've just got your pride & joy iPOD classic, and want to protect it... get one of these. The leather is beautifully soft, yet strong, and is cut perfectly to protect the player.

The front flap clips shut with a very satisfying "clunk", and the belt clip is sturdy & well placed.

Furthermore you get a screen protector, with full instructions & cleaning cloth as part of the deal. If you're after an expensive-looking, but well-priced cover - get this now!
on 15 January 2009
I was really pleased with the quality of this case. It has an excellent finish and is great to clip onto belt and go to the gym.
I would highly recommend this case if you want a case to stop the back of your ipod getting scratched, or just to give a bit of extra protection for your ipod.
The overall fitting is first class, with the windows in exactly the correct position. I have seen others where the windows cover the screen not ideal....you will not be disappointed.
on 28 March 2009
For the price, this is a pretty good quality case. But be warned: this case does not fit the 5th generation ipod classic quite as well as it should. I had to cut a bigger hole so that I could put my earphones in my ipod.
Overall, a good case for the price, but I've seen better. Consider other options if you have a 5th generation ipod.
on 20 April 2009
Very good value for money. I bought this for a 120GB Classic iPod which fits very well - no problems with access to the screen, scroll wheel or earphone socket. The belt clip is a sleek non-intrusive design which holds the iPod and case securely in place. Highly recommended to any prospective purchaser.
on 16 August 2009
I received this case promptly from KMS.
This case is good value for money, it's solidly made, I like the way the belt clip is integrated into the back, rather than being a separate plastic clip on part.
It doesn't have a logo on the front flip as the pic would suggest, but I can forgive this due to it being well made.
The item allows for me to easily use the iPod controls and doesn't obscure any part of the screen when the flap is open.
Overall I'm very happy with it and would recommend the item to anyone who's searching for a case for their 120gb iPod (which is the one I own).
on 23 January 2009
This ipod protective case is certainly a high quality product that's value for money. It is fit for purpose in every respect; it's well made, slim-line and durable with a stylish polished finish; the ipod fits perfectly and securely inside, allowing unrestricted access to the click wheel, dock connector and headphone port and a full view of the display screen; and the removeable, adjustable belt clip is a wonderful design feature which safely secures the ipod in place whilst walking, running, exercising, etc. I'm very happy I chose this product over the others on the market and would highly recommend this to any potential buyer!