5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant origin story for Jack Bauer!
Published on 28 July 2012 by Marc Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
It is ok
Published 16 days ago by Miru

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant origin story for Jack Bauer!, 28 July 2012
I've always been a fan of 24 and eager to get my Bauer fix when the show finished I bought several of the 24: Declassified novels. The first one I read was disappointing to say the least. It was dull, boring and didn't feel like I was reading a story about my favourite characters at all. But then I read Veto Power by John Whitman and finally I had a real 24 book in my hands! Since then I've only bothered to read Whitman's additions to the book series. He's the only author who has managed to capture both the essence of the series and its characters and tell exciting, action-packed and twist-filled stories.
Trinity goes back further than the series has ever done and tells the story of how Jack Bauer joined C.T.U. (Counter Terrorist Unit). There a few continuity errors but that's only because this was written before the shows writers decided to address bauer's past in Season 6, and to be honest they're very minor inconsistencies that I only noticed because I'm such a die hard fan! Overall, this is a brilliant fast-paced page turner that should satisfy a fan of either the show or action/thrillers in general!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 Dec 2014